Chapter 7

New Girls on the Block
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

At Qri's house...

Qri and Areum held hands as they watched TV together. Slowly, Qri turned to look at Areum to observe her face. How could someone be so pretty..yet fierce! She daydreamed.

"Um Qri," Areum interrupted, "Why are you staring at me?" She blushed. Qri blushed too noticing that she was caught staring.

"N-nothing," Qri looked to the side, "Are we a couple Areum?" Areum only laughed and slowly inched closer to Qri until she was at the edge of the couch. She kissed Qri on the cheek.

"I guess you could say that," Areum finally spoke, "But 'couple' is just a word." She gently squeezed Qri's hand with her soft fingers, the same hand used to beat up Dani.

"Eww.. Stop flirting," Jiyeon interrupted as she sat between them. Qri frowned and turned her head away, ignoring Jiyeon.

"I'll go get some snacks," Areum sighed as Jiyeon interrupted their couple time. She got up and left the living room.

"Did you have to do that?" Qri asked Jiyeon, she put her palms to her face. "We were having a moment," She spoke with a muffled sound.

"How do you know you were meant to be?" Jiyeon asked indifferently, she didn't really care, or so she thought.

"Well when I'm with Areum, I can't breath, my heart starts racing, and I can't stop thinking about her..." Qri closed her eyes and smiled, she talking more to herself than Jiyeon.

"Is that so..." Jiyeon felt uneasy, "I need to go." She needed to go beat someone up to remove such disgusting feelings.

"Wha? Where are you going?" Qri asked her, but Jiyeon was already out the door.

_____

Jiyeon walked around the park where she once saw Hyomin as kids. She wondered why she unconsciously chose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter