Chapter 4

New Girls on the Block
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

It was lunch time and the girls were reunited awaiting for the next attack.

Jiyeon walked in their direction "Okay girls, listen up, I know you all were willing to bully today. But I have other tasks for you all" she said, then she seated in front of Areum "But--" Hwayeong muttered, but Jiyeon gave her a glare

"Areum, since you decided to join us, there's some things you must know, and as the new, I have a special task for you." Jiyeon said, Areum wasn't paying attention at all, her eyes were focused in something else more.

Jiyeon notice that, she couldn't believe someone dare to ignore her when she's talking. She grabbed Areum's collar "Listen carefully, you agreed to join us which also means you must do whatever I ask you, you can't disobey my orders or else you'll die, you must pay attention when I'm talking, and if other members ask you to do something you must do it, understood?!" she said, but Areum was indifferent to whatever she was saying, she got angrier, but Qri stopped her "Enough!" she pulled Jiyeon backwards, but she turned and give her a punch across the face, causing her to fall.

Qri stood up and fixed her clothing "So, will you obey?" Jiyeon continued, as if nothing happened "She will, or else I'll beat her up" Hwayeong said, Areum shrugged.

"Your first task will be beating up Dani" she said "Ok" Areum simply replied "And for you all, you must teach her new tactics" she ordered, all the girls nodded.

"There's something I want to kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter