Chapter 12

New Girls on the Block
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

"Dani ah!" Hyomin shouted as she saw her walking in the hallway, she ran to hug her tightly "Aigoo eonni" Dani complained "How are you?, are you feeling well?, are all your wounds and bruises healed?" Hyomin began asking her, but Dani put a finger in Hyomin's mouth, signaling her to stop "Don't worry, I'm fully recovered~" she smiled to Hyomin, and she smiled back "I'm glad to hear that" she said "where are the others?, I really miss my cute Rambbo and the silly sleepy head Eunjung ...and what about... Areum" she asked but suddenly got quiet, her eyes were staring into the space as she was motionless "Dani ssi are you okay?" Hyomin asked, she felt worried, after several minutes she reacted and nodded "oh yeah eonni don't worry I was...just thinking of something else.." Dani replied.

Areum and Qri were walking as usual holding hands, Qri constantly tried to distract her and make her smile, it worked as she laughed "Enough kyul, you really look silly" she said, Qri smiled "but I finally made it! You laughed~" she said in a teasing tone, then Areum turned to face her and put her hand in the wall behind Qri "you don't need to do any of that to make me happy~" she said with a sly smile on her face, then she caressed Qri's cheek with her free hand "I love you babo" she move her hand to the back of Qri's head and pulled her into a deep and long lasting kiss.

Hyomin frowned when she saw that, Dani instead was petrified "ignore them, let's go, we're going to be late to our next class" Hyomin said and pulled Dani's hand, but she wasn't moving "Areum...Qri... They're dating?" she asked, she couldn't believe it "oh yeah what's wrong with.. Omo! Why are you crying?" Hyomin asked as she notified tears falling from her eyes "Huh?,oh, it's nothing..never mind, let's go" Dani replied as she dried her own tears and pulled Hyomin's hand.

"Qri ssi did you heard the news?" Jiyeon asked exited "no what is it?" Qri asked back "The girl that your girlband sent to hospital has recovered and is back" Jiyeon said, Areum's eyes were wide open "Jinjja? is she okay?" she asked "Yeah, you can go to see her in the break" Jiyeon replied with a smile, Areum felt exited and happy now, but still felt guilty "Why are you smiling Jiyeon ah?, are you happy for any special reason?~" Qri teased, she blushed "it's nothing" she replied "Tell me~~ or you're going to hide something to your best friend?" Qri insisted "You know me well, there's no need to say it" she replied "but I want to hear it from you~~" Qri said, staring at her "Aigoo you always convince me when you look at me like that" Jiyeon said and heaved a sigh "Now that Dani is back Hyomin won't be worried anymore and will be happy~ I missed seeing her smile~ I want her to be always happy~" Jiyeon finally said "Aww you're so sweet when you aren't punching her face~~" Qri joked, making her mad "Ya! You know my feelings" Jiyeon pouted, it was so cute that Qri pinched her cheeks "you're so cute when you're mad~ I just don't understand how people is afraid of you~ you're just a cute baby~" she continued teasing "Enough!" Jiyeon turned and paid attention to the teacher "Aigoo don't be mad baby,or else I'm gonna tickle you!" Qri threats "Miss Lee do you want to go to talk with the director?" the teacher asked, three deadly stares were on him, the teacher turned to not face them, afraid of what would happen to him for scolding one of the most scaring gangsters of the school, after Dani's accident, no teacher would dare to nag them.

It was lunchtime and Jiyeon meet the girls in the cafeteria "We're going to give Dani a warm greet, right?" she smiled, they stayed quiet "what?, we're not going to beat her up, don't look at me that way" she said.

After eating they walked toward them "Annyeong!" Jiyeon cheerfully greet them and bowed, it was more scaring than the typical attitude she has "What's wrong?" Hyomin asked "had I told you that you're allowed to talk to me?" She coldly replied "there's no need to treat her like that" Boram said "Whatever, We just came to meet our dear Dani. Sweety, how are you?" Jiyeon asked Dani, she hol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter