Chapter 9

New Girls on the Block
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

Soyeon walked her school's hallways, everyone was scared of her because they knew she was part of the meanest gang. She saw Eunjung was having trouble with books. "Annyeong Eunjung!" She greeted her with a surprise.

"Annyeo..." Eunjung turned to see Soyeon, causing her to drop her books, "Wha..what do you want?!" She was scared of getting beat up again.

"Aish why are you so clumsy," Soyeon smiled, she knelt down and helped Eunjung gather her books. She herself didn't know why she was being so nice.

"Wow Soyeon helping someone..."

"What's wrong with her..."

"Did she change?"

"I saw her with Boram!"

A crowd of people started to gather but they kept their distance as they witnessed this rare scene. Soyeon smiled at Eunjung as she handed back her books.

"K-kansamnida.." Eunjung thanked her shyly, mostly due to fear. She walked away to her class. Soyeon nodded and went on her way to her own class. "Soyeon! Soyeon-ah!" A voice called out from behind her. Soyeon glanced behind her to see her new 'girlfriend.'

Boram came up to her happily, holding a can of soda for her. "I bought this for you~" She cutely held the can with two hands.

"Aw thank you~" Soyeon took the soda, "Aren't you glad we went on that date?"

"Honestly, I was scared of you at first but I learned you are so much more than a bully," Boram couldn't help herself, it seemed she had fallen in love. Boram hugged Soyeon as tight as she could, "You'll stay with me forever won't you?"

"Yes~" Soyeon lied. She kissed Boram's forehead. Boram smiled brightly and started to walk Soyeon to class. "Ow.." she rubbed her arm.

"Are you okay?" Soyeon asked.

"It's nothing," Boram responded. It was the injury that was caused by their last fight.

"I'm sorry about your arm..." Soyeon apologized looking down.

"No, no! It's okay!" Boram hugged Soyeon tightly again as they walked. She was willing to put what happened in the past, in the past. She was happy now. "Oh here's your class, see you later~" Boram left her new girlfriend in her class. Soyeon walked to her seat and sat down. She looked across the classroom and saw Eunjung who was sitting behind Hwayoung.

Hwayoung turned around to look at Eunjung and winked again, "Did you miss me?" She poked Eunjung on the forehead. Eunjung didn't say anything but scowl slightly at her. Hwayoung turned around and minded her own business again. A slight smile escaped Eunjung's lips.

"What's going on?" Soyeon wondered, "Does she like being picked on by Hwayoung?" She decided to follow them after class.

_____

After class Hwayoung walked out and went on her way to lunch. Following behind her was Eunjung. "What do you want, baby?" Hwayoung teased. She cracked her knuckles. "Are that eager to get beat up again?" She looked at Eunjung who was only smiling.

"Eunjung looks so cute..." Soyeon thought to herself, but she caught herself thinking such weird thoughts, "Aigoo! What am I saying?" She continued to observe them from a distance.

"Well? What do you want?" Hwayoung asked Eunjung. Eunjung looked down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter