Chapter 7

Hidden Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jiyeon…Jiyeon!” A voice could be heard from a far.

“Who’s calling out to me?” Jiyeon started stared at a light that was emanating from the end of a tunnel. She headed towards it and started to come to her senses. She saw Eunjung shake her arm.

“Ah!” Jiyeon screamed and felt pain on her stomach and saw that her entire body had been wrapped in bandages. She couldn’t believe that she had gotten hurt again. Was she really this weak? Or did she just die? “Where am I? Didn’t you just kill me?”

“Yah, calm down,” Eunjung restrained Jiyeon’s flailing arms.

The younger girl was noticeably scared as she looked around. She was at the house of her enemy, in the Light Kingdom.

“Did you say your name is Jiyeon?” Eunjung said, “Are you sure?” She stared at Jiyeon intensely.

“Yes, of course I know my own name.” Jiyeon didn’t know why Eunjung was freaking out or why she was saved. “And why did you save me? I thought you wanted me dead.”

“You’re my lost sister!” Eunjung blurted out to Jiyeon, “She would have been your age by now.”

Jiyeon scoffed at the idea. She was a warrior of the Darkness Kingdom, how would this be possible? She shuffled around in her bed and tried to get out but the pain her body had stopped her.

“You shouldn’t move around too much, you’re still recovering from our fight,” Eunjung smirked, “Well, if you can call it that.”

“Don’t tease me, just because you think we’re sisters.” Jiyeon pouted, she had no choice but to remain at her enemy’s house for now. No way Eunjung could be her sister she thought as she stared at the ceiling. It seemed like every bone in her body had been broken from that fall. She wondered if she would ever be strong enough to fight again.

A familiar red-haired girl had walked into the room.

“Are you really going to save the girl that stabbed me?” Hyomin looked at Jiyeon and then looked at Eunjung.

“Yes, I really believe she is the sister that I had lost years ago,” Eunjung explained to Hyomin.

Hyomin could do little to argue with her best friend and teacher. “I don’t trust her. I can’t trust anyone from the Darkness Kingdom.” She said as she stared Jiyeon down before turning her back and walking away.

Jiyeon rested her head against her bed and sighed, how could E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter