Chapter 4

Hidden Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is written by my friend.

Chapter 4

Eunjung removed the sword from Hyomin’s body.Hyomin’s body jerked feeling the sword being removed.Eunjung’s eyes were glowing in blue with full hate.Eunjung saw Jiyeon now lying on the ground lifeless.With all her might,Eunjung took the sword wanting to end the jerk’s life Jiyeon.

The clouds were getting darker and thunder could be heard.Raindrops starting to pour,washing away Eunjung’s tears.Eunjung was now standing,staring at her enemy.Before Eunjung’s mind wanting to kill Jiyeon,her body dosen’t seem to move.Eunjung could only stare at Jiyeon silently.Jiyeon gave a weak smilre before closing her eyes.She was in so much pain that Jiyeon could no longer bear it.

Eunjung lift her sword but a huge sand storm came in their direction.Eunjung could hardly see her enemy now.She just swing her sword,hoping to kill the enemy.

Once the sand storm had clam,Jiyeon was no where to be seen.Then Eunjung heard “Woosh” sound and saw a yellow shadow.Eunjung knew who had it belong to.

“Jeon Boram!” Eunjung thought to herself as she clinched her fist.Jeon Boram was the only dark warrior who has the same fighting skill with Eunjung.Both are hard to defeat if they met.

*coughs* Eunjung heard Hyomin coughed and saw her vomited blood.Now Eunjung eyes was burning in blue red flame.Eunjung scream and struck the sword on the ground,making the earth shook.

Finally,with all her might Eunjung chase down Boram.

When their swords clashed, infinite sparks scattered across the battlefield. “I’ve got you now!” Eunjung yelled at Boram. Boram took the time to dash away again, her only goal was to lead Eunjung away from Jiyeon. “Stop running away!” Eunjung yelled again.

“Fine, we’ll have our battle here!” Boram dark aura swirled around her. Their swords clashed again, their power was evenly matched.

_____

Meanwhile, Jiyeon dizzily walked her way back to the darkness kingdom where she could get help for her wounds. She used her sword as a cane to help herself carry her weight. She was glad she had won the battle against her red-haired rival but if she didn’t find help soon, she would be done for as well. She was glad that Boram was able to stall time and keep Eunjung busy for the time being.

_____

Hyomin came to her senses after vomiting a few more times from her wound. She saw the blood drip out of . She tried to move but she couldn’t. The wound in her stomach was too painful to bear. Her vision was becoming blurry, she wondered how much lon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter