Chapter 3

Hidden Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Looking at herself in the mirror, Jiyeon tried to make the most intimidating look she could manage. She thought back to the previous day when she was almost killed in battle by that man in the colosseum. If it wasn't for Soyeon, she could have been dead by now. "Aigoo, I need to show Soyeon what I'm capable of so she won't have to worry!" Jiyeon thought to herself. As a warrior, it was her duty to protect her Queen.

_____

However...

"That girl..." Hyomin thought, "I'm not going to let her get away alive this time." She tightened her battle suit and twirled her sword around expertly. If there was a way to get through to the queen, killing this warrior would be the first step. Hyomin brushed her vibrant red hair, getting it ready for the battle that was to come.

Eunjung walked into the room and pouted, "Yah Hyomin, why are you getting so worked up?" Eunjung questioned, "Even though she's cute, you'll have no problem beating her," she yawned and lied down on a nearby couch. She was more laid back than the rest of the warriors.

"That's exactly why she must die," Hyomin responded, "I can't bear the embarrassment of tying with her in a duel." She pulled out a few daggers from the pockets on her sides and threw them straight into the wall.

_____

"Take care Soyeon," Jiyeon said, "I'm going out to battle now. I've trained really hard so I won't be considered a weakling anymore." She clenched her fists and looked to the ground.

Soyeon didn't say thing but caress the warrior's cheek and gave her a sincere look in the eye with a bright smile. After a pause, she spoke, "I know you'll be the best there ever will be." Jiyeon nodded in return and set off, running towards the battlefield. Before she could find her first target, she saw daggers flying at her. She had to jump and dodge quickly before any of them hit her.

"Ah!" Jiyeon felt a slic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter