Chapter 6

Hidden Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon sat up from her bed in a panicked state. Her heart was pounding as fast as a horse’s gallop. She remembered hearing another girl call out her name. It seemed to be someone she knew. “It couldn’t have been Boram-unnie…” She said to herself. The voice was different. She looked down at her body and she was completely covered in bandages.

“Jiyeon-ah,” Boram walked in through the doorway of her room. “You’re finally awake. You’re definitely no match for that Eunjung girl.”

“I’ll definitely get stronger.” Jiyeon said with a serious tone. She just couldn’t figure out why she was so low on darkness energy. She stared at the palms of her hands and finally clenched them to a fist.

“Be careful Jiyeon-ah, next time, we might not be so lucky,” Boram warned. “Even Queen Soyeon is training hard.”

“Did I hear my name?” Soyeon walked in cheerfully. “Ah, yes, I am working on some moves of my own.” She chuckled.

Jiyeon jumped off of her bed. “I need to start training right away!”

Boram and Soyeon grabbed her arms and tried to hold her back but it was no use. “There’s no time to waste!” She yelled.

“There she goes again…” Boram said with a sigh. Her little sister was always running off to see how she could get stronger. “She’s just not a natural dark energy user like you Soyeon-ah.”

“I’m sure she will get the hang of it.” Soyeon spoke highly of her best friend.

 

Jiyeon stood alone in the woods trying to channel the darkness energy within herself. After several tries, she sighed, “It’s just no use.” How could she hope to become strong enough to fight the other warriors from the Light Kingdom? She looked at her hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter