완두콩 Cafe (2)

완두콩 Cafe

All 3 was startled when they reach outside the cafe their hyung mentions.

This place look like has been not operating for years, and look in bad condition as well! Did we came to wrong place? Said Jung Min

"Nope, all of you are at right place!"

All 3 turn around and saw Young Saeng and Hyun Joong walking toward them.

Hyunggggsss!!!!!!! The youngest one run towards Young Saeng and Hyun Joong and give them a big hugs!

Young Saeng hyung! Hyun Joong hyung! Really long time no see!! Said Hyung Jun.

Kim Hyung Jun (Jjun), the youngest among the rest, he was strong and love to talks!

Hi YS hyung, hi Hyun Joong hyung! Kyu Jong hug the two of them as well.

Kim Kyu Jong (Kyu), the center among the rest, he was a sunshine boy, sweet and kind and also every girls dream boyfriend.

Yay! The two of you, stop being like both of you long time didn't see YS and Hyun Joong hyung! Don't we all just have a gathering dinner together last week? Jung Min cross his arm and roll his eyes and walk toward the olders one.

Hyun Joong hyung, YS hyung! He went over and give each of his hyung a big hug!

Park Jung Min (JM), the most ier and charisma men, waffles expert, able to speak Japanese fluently.

Hi Jung Min! Said by HJ and YS.

So, what are we going to do today? Asked by Hyung Jun.

We are going to do a whole clean up also to do renovation by ourself, I already ordered all the supplies we needs, let's give this cafe a brand new look! Shall we?

YESSSS!!!! LETS DO IT!!! say all 5 of them!

Hey, don't forget me as well! Said JJ hyung!

Kim Jae Joong (JJ), cafe owner also an barista. He closed down his cafe due to his personal life and now he give his cafe out to his cousin's, Young Saeng.

Aww.. never forget about you, JJ hyung! And let me introduce to all! Guys, his my cousin, Kim Jae Joong and JJ hyung, they are me and Hyun Joong hyung friend's!

Hi guys! I'm Kim Jae Joong, just call me JJ will do! Greet and smile from JJ

Annyeonghaseyo! Greeted by Kyu, JM and Jjun.

"Okay, so now you all have know each others! Let's put our hands togehter!"

HJ reach out his hand and the rest all put their hands on top each other and shout!

"HANA, DU, SEH ! FIGHTING!!!!!!!!" hands all out after finish the last word and then HJ give out the tasks to everyone and start the clean up!