완두콩 Cafe (4)

완두콩 Cafe

"Can't wait to give him a surprise"

Snow was very excited and nervous at the same time, she didn't tell YS her comeback was today because she didn't want him to come and fetch her on his grand opening day at the cafe so she came back without informing him.

Finally it her turn. She get into the taxi and told the driver her destination after that she took her phone out and make a call.
___________________________________________________
Tia make a call after she reach her place, instead of calling JJ, she called YS to tell him that she was back to Korea and want to meet him.

Young Saeng felt vibration of his phone in his pocket so he took out and look, it was Tia. He took a glance at his cousin JJ and without his notice he answer the call.

"Yeobuseyo?"
"Hey, it me! I'm back to Korea! Let's meet up!"
"Ohh, did JJ hyung knows about it?"
"Aniya, i didn't tell him so he don't know."
"Should I inform him behalf for you?"
"No.. no.. don't tell him first, I'll let him know later! Anyway, are you free now? Let's meet up."
"Kind of busy earlier ago now is better, but why do you want to meet?"
"Let's talk after we meet! Come to my place now, you know my address and password is still the same. See you later! Bye!" (Hang the phone)
"Yay, wait.. hello??"

"Aishhh.. this girl!"
I shake my head while looking at my phone.

"What are you shaking at?" Hyun Joong hyung asked from behind.

"Aniya! Nothing hyung! Ermm.. Hyung, can I leave for awhile? I need to go out to meet someone right now." I ask.

"Sure! Go ahead if it very urgent! But be back soon!" Said Hyun Joong hyung.

"Thank you so much hyung!" I quickly remove my apron and grab my car key and leave the cafe.
__________________________________________________
*Back to Snow*

She dial his number few times and it was on engage.

"Maybe he got an important call?" I thoughts.

Very soon I reach my destination, I make my payment and leave the taxi, immediately I saw him infront of me! I wave at him but he didn't see me and he went straight to his car and drove away.

"Did anything happens? His face look so serious"  I thought again.

I can't help by feeling disappointed, a surprise I want to give him but he didn't saw me and drove his car away.

Anyway, he might be back soon! I shall wait for him inside then! =) "

I pull along my langguage and when into the cafe and I saw somebody I knows and I go over there.

"Ahjushii!!! Surprise!!!! ^^"
"Omo.. Omo.. look who's back! And become more and more prettier!"
"Thank you! I'm back after 3 years finally!!! And you changed a lot too! Become more handsome!"
"Thank you! I'm so happy to see you today! Same drink you always drink?"
"Yes, I miss the coffee you make!! Ahjushii know me the best too!!!!"
"Yay.. you naughty girl! Stop calling me ahjushii! Call me JJ or oppa!"
"Aniya! I want to call you ahjushii! If I address you as oppa, my boyfriend will get jealous! =P "
"Ohh, you have a boyfriend? Where is he?

JJ ask her while he brewing coffee for her.

"Not to say this! He leave fast and not even saw me waving at him!" I pout my mouth as I said.

"Ohh! Maybe he was busy, don't worry! He will be back soon! Here's your favorite Green Tea Latte!" JJ smile and serve her the cup of latte.

"Thank you ahjushii!" I said and then suddenly a familiar voice from behind calling my name.

"SNOW NONNAAAA!!!!!" A familiar voice from my back.

The moment I turn around, a guy hug me and Pat my back.

"Noona! I'm so happy you're back!!!!!!" (It Jjun, Snow's best friend and also her neighbor.)

"Hey Jjun! Long time no see! And I'm not your noona! We are only few months different! Just call me Snow will do!" I hit his shoulder naughtily.

"Keke.. mianhae Snow. =P enjoy your drink, I'll catch up with you later, it quite busy now " Jjun laugh while stretching the back of his head.

"No problem Jjun, faster back to work!" I smile to him and took a slip of the latte.

"Wow.. ahjushii skills is still here! Just like 4yrs ago I drink! =D " I said.

"I'm glad you like it" JJ say to Snow.
__________________________________________________
It took about 30mins to reach Tia's place, he park his car and head to her apartment.

He didn't want to enter her house although she told him that the password is the same, so he press the door bell instead.

"Ding dong.. Ding dong.."

The door was open and finally they met each other.

"Finally you're here! Come in!" A smile from her face reminds me of our past.

"Okay" the moment I step in to her house, she close the door and hug me from behind.

"I miss you so much!"

Tia hugs YS from behind tightly.

YS was shock and immediately he pull her hands away and took one step forward and speak without facing her.

"I'm sorry, please don't do this! you're my cousin's girlfriend also I already have a girl I love. Now he didn't know I'm here to meet you and please don't hurt him anymore!"

"I'm sorry for hurting you! I shouldn't say the words 'break up'! It all my fault! Please give me another chance!" Tia said.

"Past is all past, there is nothing we can do about it, just promise me that you will be good to JJ hyung, don't you dare to hurt him again or else I won't forgive you." I turn around and went toward the door and leave her house.

Tia was shock to hear what YS said, but he was right! If she didn't ask for break up and goes to his cousin, nothing will happen to now!