완두콩 Cafe (9)

완두콩 Cafe

Next morning, Hyun Joong woke up and look at his wife sleeping sweet beside him, he cares her hair to the back and kiss her lips.

HJ: Good morning my darling, it time to wake up!
Dri: hmm.. 5min just 5min..
HJ: arasoo..

Hyun Joong give another kiss on her lips and leave the bed slowly and put on his undergarment and sweatpants and head to the bathroom to prepare shower water for her.
He pour some amount of shampoo into the tub, switch on the water tap and soon the water become bubbly, to make sure the water wasn't too cool he turn on the hot water to make it warm enough then he turn off the tap and goes back to the room.

HJ: darling.. 5min has passed.. time to wake up!
Dri: hmm.. arasoo..
She answered but back to sleep again.

Hyun Joong smile and wrap his wife with the blanket and carry her in bride style.

Dri was awake and open her eyes slowly and saw HJ carrying her.

Dri: Omo.. what are you doing?
HJ: Good morning my love, finally you're awake. It time for shower!
Dri: Sh..Shower? Who? We? (Blushing hard)
HJ: Of cos! If not who else?

HJ put her down slowly and gently, he unwrap the blanket on her and exposure her beautiful 'S' figure and lead her into the tub. Follow by HJ himself join in the tub.

HJ: You look so beautiful right now.
Dri: Only now? I'm so sad to hear that!
HJ: Aniya aniya! You look beautiful everyday but today you look more beautiful then before! Was it the effect after the making of love!?
Dri: Yay! (Blushing) stop it! Even I felt the same too! You look more handsome then before (cover her face)
HJ: Really? Then shall we do it again tonight?
Dri: Wh..What!!!?? (Blushing)

HJ burst into laugh at his wife expression! And that makes her blush as red as cherry tomatoes!

After the shower, while Dri was drying her hair HJ went out of the room to prepare breakfast for the both of them.
...........
After breakfast, it time for HJ to leave house for work.
HJ: I love you! (And he give her a kiss on her cheeck before leaving the house)
This is my morning kiss to you, I have to go now! See you later tonight! (Wink)
Dri was blushing while waving goodbye to her husband.
...............................
At the cafe..
As usual, HJ greet everyone when he reach the cafe and as for JM, he just can't stop thinking about last night he kissed his buddy, Llee.

Jjun: Jung Min ah.. yay.. hyung.. yay!!!

Jjun even waves his hand inform of him yet he have no react, he turn back and just nice Kyu was behind him.

Jjun: Omo ! You scared me!
Kyu: mian mian.. btw, what happen to JM?
Jjun: I don't know! He have been like this since he came to work, it was like he was here but his soul wasn't.. Omo.. Kyu hyung.. is there chance that JM got possessed?
Kyu: Yay! Anyhow say, if he really does how can he make perfect waffles?
Jjun: Aniya.. Kyu hyung, didn't you see he have a very heavy eye bags and panda eyes? And he walk like no soul in his body.
Kyu took a proper look and Jjun was right! He does have heavy eye bags and panda eyes but wasn't that bad as Jjun said.

Kyu: Maybe he just didn't sleep well
He mess Jjun hair gently and back to work and just nice Young Sent arrived.

YS: Morning everyone!

Jjun, Kyu: Morning YS hyung!

Jjun and Kyu greeted him expect JM.. and he even realize how JM in the state right now.

YS: yay, what happen to him?
Kyu: I'm not sure, Jjun say he have been like this since he came but surprisingly he able to make his order well in this state of him right now.
YS: Wow.. that's was really amazing.
Kyu: yea..

Behind Jae came in and greeted everyone as well and no doubt, he asked the same question and everyone inside answering the same answer..

JM: should I call him to apologize? Aniya.. What will he think about me?
He took his phone out and wanted to call Llee but he keep on hesitate and end up didn't dial his number.

JM: Aishh... What's wrong with you JM! Why do you have to kiss him so suddenly.. but.. his lips really soft and small and.. and... Aishh..  what's wrong with me again???

He slapped his face and when to the toilet and wash his face to freshen up himself.

JM: I must apologize.. I need to tell him the true! But. . What if he.. he ignore me and think that I'm a ert... Ottokae!!!!

About 10mins later...
Jjun: Yay!!! How long are you gonna stay inside the toilet! Hurry up! I'm so urgent right now!
JM: Yay! Can't.  Can't you just wait???

JM realize he stay took long in the toilet and hurry up leave the toilet and back to his work place.

"what's wrong with him today.. aishh.." Jjun mumbled and went into the toilet.
.........................................
Another side, Llee flashback about last night, she was blushing so hard and yet there is an awkward feeling too.

Llee: He kissed me.. yet he doesn't know I'm a girl, should I tell him?
She took out her phone and wanted to call him but she couldn't, she afraid that if she tell him the true JM will leave her forever and just then her phone rings.

Llee: yeobuseyo?
It was her bestie who called her to tell her that she getting married and want her to be her bridesmaid.

Llee: Wow!!! Congratulations!! I'll meet you there! Okay, bye!!!
The call end, and for now she put down everything between herself and JM first and put all attention to her bestie upcoming wedding.

Llee: I will tell you after I came back. I really likes you and.. I love you.
She look at the photo where JM was inside on the middle of the right hand side.

Then she start to pack her everything up and leave the house to her destination.
...........................................
Sorry for looking so long to get this chapter done. Hope you all like it and till next time again! Love ya! <3