완두콩 Cafe (3)

완두콩 Cafe

The clean up and renovation took the almost one month to finish it.

"Finally, everything have properly set up, and tomorrow will be our Wan.Du.Kong cafe grand opening!" Said Young Saeng.

"Great! how about the flyer? Have you all given out?" Hyun Joong asked.

"Yes hyung! We have been going around the neighborhoods and those shops nearby to give out!" All answer together.

"JJ hyung, how about you? I mean your coffee machines." Ask by Young Saeng.

"Don't worry! All are working well and ready for tomorrow!" JJ said to Young Saeng.

"Everyone! Let's have lunch first before you guys continue!" A lady walk into the cafe as she speak.

A sweet voice makes everyone stop what they talking about and pay attention to her, it was Drishty, Hyun Joong's wife.

Drishty (Dri), from a fans of HJ during high school and become his GF and they got married after dating for many years.

"Annyeong Hyung-seo!!! What did you cook this time?" Jjun ask.

"Yay! Greedy Jjun! Only knows how to eat!" JM pinch Jjun's arm as he speak.

"Haha.. kenchanayo! Today I have cook fried chickens and also bring you guys beers to celebrate tomorrow grand opening!" Dri smil as she put all the foods on the table.

"My Dri, Thank you for all this day! You have worked hard" Hyun Joong put her closer and give a big hugs.

"Gomawo my love" Dri hug him tight and smile happily.

"I have a gift for you" she open her bag and took a box out. "Open it!" She pass to HJ with a smile on her face and look at his face.

So Hyun Joong took the gift from her, he open the gift and took out from the box.

"Wow! It a Japan fortune cat! Thank you Dri! I shall place it here beside the cashier!" Hyun Joong said.

"You're welcome my love! I'm glad that you like it! ^^ now, come here and have your lunch!" Dri smile and pull him over to the table.
___________________________________________________________
All of them give their best wishes to each other and cheers their cans of beers together and the end for today.
___________________________________________________________

The next day...


Today is our cafe grand opening, all of us reach early and get ready our first day.

"Everyone, let's gather around before we start our day!" Said JJ

All 6 of them put their hands on top of each other and do the last cheers.

"완두콩 Cafe Fighting!!!!!! Yeahhhh!!!!" Said all 6 of them and soon time is up, many customers already get into the queue waiting for the opening of the cafe.

"Jjun ah! Go open the door and let our customers in!" Said Young Saeng.
"Ne YS hyung!" The youngest one went over to open the door and start the business of the day.

Meanwhile...
At the airport, Tia and Snow reach Gimpo airport at the same time but in different airline.

Tia, famous artist in the artist industry! She just came back from a art exhibition at Australia, JJ's girlfriend.


Snow, came back to Korea after finish her studies at Singapore, YS girlfriend.

"Finally I'm back to Korea! Home sweet home is the best!" Tia smile and put on her shade, pull her luggage and walk toward the taxi stand and head into the car she booked.

As for Snow, the moment she step out from the gate, she hurry up went to the taxi stand with the heart filling all the happiness and joy and excitement to meet YS.