완두콩 Cafe (1)

완두콩 Cafe

Kim Hyun Joong wanted to have his own cafe, so he asked his best friend, Heo Young Saeng to join him. With the help from his best friend, they came to an store front, outside the store the area was cover with those trees leaves and long grass covered all the tables and chairs then they stepped inside to the store.

"Here we are !" Said YS with a smile on his face.

"Are you sure this place is suitable to open an cafe?" Hyun Joong was startled as he look around.

Hyun Joong was speechless, as the whole place was cover with many dust and spider web and there is a guy in long hair, seating infront of the cashier.

"Hey Young Saeng! Long time no see! What's makes you came here to visit?" Said Jae Joong while he came forward and give him a hug.

"JJ hyung! How are you? And what happen to your cafe?" YS hug him back.

"It a long story, I'll tell you next time and who is this guy beside you?" JJ change the topic.

"Ohh! Let me introduce him to you. He is my best friend, his name is Kim Hyun Joong, and Hyung, this is my cousin, Kim Jae Joong, he is the owner of this cafe. YS introduce HJ and JJ to each other.

Young Saeng talked to JJ about his Hyun Joong hyung is finding a store to open an cafe and he agree to let them have his cafe and renovation the whole cafe with one condition.

"I'm sure you both will need an expert barista! Can I be your first recruitment?" Said JJ

"Of cos if Hyun Joong hyung agree!" YS Look at Hyun Joong.

"Of cos I will agree, we need an barista to makes coffees and I hear from YS, your coffee is top in Korea!" Said Hyun Joong.

"Gomawo HJ hyung! And congratulations JJ hyung to be our first recruitment! And thank you for letting us to have your shop." YS was feeling thankful and very happy when he speak.

"You're most welcome! My dongsaeng! I'm happy that this cafe is finally going to have customers again! So, what are you both going to name this cafe after renovation?" Ask from JJ

"I though alot and decided to name this cafe "Wan.Du.Kong Cafe" said Hyun Joong.

"Ohh.. an Greenpeas cafe? Haha.. nice and creative name! I like it!" JJ was surprised with the name and he like it of cos!

"Haha.. my HJ hyung is very creative and also very 4Dness as well, hope you don't mind JJ hyung" said YS while stretching the back of his head.

"Ohh.. don't worry, I won't mind it. Your friends are my friends as well, I just hope business will get more and more better then before, that's enough!" Smile JJ.

"We also want you to be part of our shareholders, we can't just have your cafe without any rental fees applied so please be part of our shareholders." An request from Hyun Joong.

"Hearing you say, I can't reject your offer as well.. so I'll say okay." Smile JJ and accept the offer from Hyun Joong.

After everything was settle, YS contact friends to came down here to work with him and Hyun Joong hyung, all of them agree and the next day all 3 of them gather outside the cafe.