dear daniel

my dear friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

dear daniel: 

You're probably one of the few good experience I have with friends. 

We were in the same school for 3 years, but we didn't notice until the last year of middle school. 

You were so nice and really nice. 

I liked you from the start and was glad I met someone like you. 

You supported me when I was being bullied and I could always rely on you.

When I left the school to go to another one, we were both sad.

After a while I could tell you treated me more than a friend, our friends could tell too. 

You were always one of my closest friends and such a nice person and really understanding, people all knew you would make a great boyfriend. 

But I wasn't ready to date after Jeno and Namjoon. 

I had such uncomfortable experiences that the sweet lovely moments people described dating to be really seemed like a lie. 

What amazed me the most was when I said no to dating you were accepting and were fine with being friends. 

You told that our friendship was too valuable to be thrown away just because of a rejection. 

You said that you didn't care about labeling our relationship as something official like boyfriend and girlfriend. 

You cared about how we acted in our relationship not what people thought we were. 

You told me you would always be there because you cared about me and I cared about you.

And you were. 

You were the shoulder I cried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter