dear irene

my dear friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

dear irene: 

I was really happy when I met you when I first moved to the school. 

I was so happy when we first hung out and I could tell we would be the best of friends. 

I felt happy throughout the whole year having you to talk to and listen to me. 

I thought we were best friends but the at start of the next school year we made new friends and started a new friend group. 

I wish you didn't choose the new girl over me. 

And then I talked to you about it and we were best friends again, our relationship as strong as ever. 

But I wish you didn't talk to Jeno about me and even take his side. 

I wish that when I broke up with Jeno you didn't sided with everyone else and hate me. 

I wanted you to listen to my side. 

I remember when I called you crying because I felt so hated. 

And I remember when you told me, "I don't know what to do. Just wait and maybe things will get better". 

I remember when you ignored me the whole summer. 

And suddenly you text me saying you're moving across the country. 

I really missed you since we became cold eversince the last few months of the school year. 

Why can't I tell you how lonely you've made me feel. 

I really wanted to tell you how lonely I felt and how empty I felt and how mad I was and how frustrated I was. 

I don't want you to leave. 

I really miss you but I don't know if you will miss me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter