dear nayeon

my dear friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

dear nayeon:

I still remember when I first met you. 

You were in my dance class and you were amazing at dance for an 8 year old. 

I approached you first and you said you were going to the same school as me. 

We arranged to go to school together everyday and we exchanged numbers. 

You made dance class a lot more fun and school too. 

We were really close friends, we joked around a lot and we teased each other a lot about crushes and soon we became best friends. 

7th grade started and things were different. 

You started hanging out with the "popular crowd" and stopped sitting with me at the tables. 

Even though you were sometimes cold to me in school we would still laugh together at dance, walk home together, and you would come to my house and we would shoot "movies". 

I still remember when we put on a ridiculous amount of stage makeup and pretended we were in a dance battle. 

But then I moved schools and things became hard. 

You stopped talking to me for a while and we only texted once in a while. 

It hurt the most when you considered me differently when I was at my new private school. 

You called me a "privileged spoiled brat who thought I was too good for you guys". 

Did knowing me for 4 years really not matter?

Did you think I was a horrible person after just moving schools?

Were the good memories we made not good enough? 

I was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter