Where they celebrate the new year

Kissadillas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where they celebrate the new year

1192 words

(I'm writing from my phone so I can't edit properly, sorry ><)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cold was biting at their face. Cars were honking, city street light were shining. They were walking side to side in the busy streets of Seoul, the night sky expanding over their heads like a comfortable blanket. Chanyeol was watching the clouds of mist escaping from their mouth and mingling together as they made small conversation. He wanted to hold Baekhyun's hand, but it was buried in his pocket. The boy was talking about which alcohol to buy - Chanyeol had no idea, he just liked Baekhyun's voice, so he didn't stop him from talking. They had bought different brands of crisps already but Baekhyun just couldn't seem to choose what to drink. They had to hurry up if they wanted to get there before midnight.

 

“Baekhyun?”

 

Chanyeol's head turned in sync with Baekhyun's toward the source if the voice. N front of him was standing a short man - shorter than Baekhyun, with large sparkling eyes and a beautiful face. He didn't seem bad, but Chanyeol didn't like the way he was looking at Baekhyun. And how he was being ignored too.

 

“Ah, hyung.” Baekhyun smiled, pulling his scarf down so his lips could be seen. He noticed the plastic bad that the man was carrying. “ You're going to Jongdae’s party too, right?

 

The nameless hyung’s eyes got even more sparkly - if possible - as he grinned. “Yes. Are you too?”

 

Chanyeol was getting a bit bored, he stepped closer to Baekhyun, propping his chin on the man’s head. Baekhyun moved his head a bit to meet gazes with Chanyeol.

 

“Yeol-ah.” He smiled warmly, his gloved hand going to caress the taller cheek fondly. “Hyung, this is Chanyeol, my boyfriend.” Baekhyun said off-handedly, smiling that smile that always had Chanyeol a but weak in the knees.

 

The hyung blinked at that, big eyes staring at Chanyeol for a while. It had the latter grin internally. Take that.

 

“Yeol, this is Minseok, a hyung from college.”

 

Chanyeol nodded politely at him, but his face features didn't soften. He looped his arm to Baekhyun's, not possessive, just naturally. He noticed that the Minseok guy had stared a bit longer than needed at their linked arms.

 

“We still need to buy some stuff, we'll see each other at the party I guess.” Baekhyun waved at him as he pulled Chanyeol along, smiling at him.

 

“What was that?” He asked his tall boyfriend after they had walked farther away.

 

Chanyeol looked down at Baekhyun, his amused smile made him pout. He looked away, blushing. “I just felt like holding your hand.”

 

Baekhyun pressed a soft kiss on his shoulder before they entered the store.










 

They had drunk so much, cheered for the new year, 2017 already hours behin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter