Where it is Chanyeol's birthday

Kissadillas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where it is Chanyeol's birthday

1313 Words

 

 

 

 

 

The sun was filtering through the blinds in a milky sunset color, spreading warmth on their skin like summer kisses. But Baekhyun wouldn’t be lured by that. It was late autumn and it was cold outside the covers despite the sunlight basking in their room, he knew it. Squinting his eyes, he nuzzled his face a bit more under the fuzzy blanket, curling on his side. There, the tip of his nose met with warm skin and woody but soft cotton scent. He smiled as he rubbed his nose there, between the wide shoulder bones, feeling a soft mumble escape the sleeping body next to him. With a little squeeze in his chest he realized what day it was today.

 

Chanyeol’s birthday.

 

Peering up the male’s shoulder, Baekhyun confirmed that Chanyeol was indeed still asleep. Light was casted on his face, giving it a golden hue, brows relaxed as he was in a deep and comfortable slumber, eyes slightly open although eyelids closed and lips letting out soft puff of breaths.

Baekhyun pressed a soft kiss against the shoulder, taking in a musky scent of his boyfriend. The skin was tender as he kept his lips pressed there, warmth radiating from his pores. Baekhyun pressed his fingers against the biceps, sighing, content. His blood tended to have trouble flowing in his extremities, so he would often get cold fingers when the temperature would drop. Chanyeol on the contrary was a living heater. He shivered when Baekhyun curled his frozen fingers around his arm, squirming a bit and shifting in his sleep. He turned around, his arm sleepily reaching for Baekhyun’s thigh. Chanyeol always liked to fit his hand between Baekhyun pressed thighs in his sleep. He said it was a soft and warm place, he liked how the skin felt under his touch there. He also liked the shivery breaths that Baekhyun would let out when he would move up in sloppy caresses. So Baekhyun moved his legs so that Chanyeol hand could fit, and he crawled closer to the male, basking in his body heat. The blanket was ruffled, and crisp air was biting at his toes. He shivered and brought his legs back under the covers, digging his feet in Chanyeol’s shin to warm himself. Chanyeol only pulled him closer, unconsciously conscient that his boyfriend was cold.

Baekhyun liked that about Chanyeol. He liked Chanyeol. A lot.

With his fingers now warmed up, he drew a line along Chanyeol’s collar bone, marveling at the purplish marks there, flowers like anemones that had bloomed overnight, token of their passionate lovemaking from the past day. He kissed it, gently blowing on it. Baekhyun tended to get a bit rough when they would make love, he liked to dig his nails, carve his teeth in the skin and make his love be felt, drunk on the moment and the emotions. But Chanyeol was a good lover, attentive and accepting, he would respond to Baekhyun’s ministration without a word, or words of love and encouragement. Kisses and moans of pleasure.

It was funny how the love bites’ color matched well with Chanyeol’s new hair color. Lilac, Baekhyun had made him go. Chanyeol would always trust him, always let him try out new hair colors when Baekhyun would feel like testing his hair dresser skills on someone. Chanyeol had loved it, and Baekhyun loved how Chanyeol looked li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter