Where it is Baekhyun's birthday

Kissadillas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where it is Baekhyun's birthday

2064 Words

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunlight was filtering through the blinds, sending milky sunbeams to wash into the room, radiating of soft warmth and the atmosphere of blooming spring.

 

The light yellow tangerine shade was coloring the sleeping man’s face, making him whine discreetly in his slumber, like upset puppies hums. It had Chanyeol bite back a smile. With his hand, he tried to cast a shadow over Baekhyun’s closer eyelids, in hopes he could get some more sleep.

 

But the sleeping vixen was quite smart, and new how to choose the best, even in his sleep. Rolling on his side, he wrapped one leg around Chanyeol’s waist, bringing his warm digits to bury themselves under his boyfriends thin cashmere sweater and rest on the soft abdomen. Chanyeol succumbed to his smile when Baekhyun buried his face in his chest, emitting an adorable satisfied puppy-like sigh.

 

Chanyeol was stuck, Baekhyun having rolled over his arm, using it as a cushion, but he didn’t really mind. In truth, it was the best kind of prison he could ask for. Burying his lips in the soft vanilla-colored locks, he breathed in the scent of coconut. Baekhyun smelled sweet, as sweet as he was. Chanyeol felt something flutter in his chest.

 

They had been together for five six years now, but it were little simple daily things like this that would make him fall in love all over with the tenacious photograph who had insisted on having Chanyeol as his muse for his portrait project years ago, when both of them were still in art college. In return, Chanyeol had said that Baekhyun should be his model for his final oil painting - Baekhyun said yes. Six months later, when it was time for them to graduate, Baekhyun also said yes to moving in with Chanyeol. And now here they were, six years later, and Chanyeol was hoping Baekhyun would be saying yes once again today.

 

It was with a little puppy yawn that Baekhyun stirred from his sleep, his body tensing as he stretched, but immediately melting back to mold itself against Chanyeol’s and hug him with every cell of his body. Chanyeol chuckled at the way Baekhyun acted, still half sleepy, but limbs completely tangled to his to the point that it would be hard to distinguish which was whose.  

 

“Hey birthday boy.” Chanyeol hummed with a grin, pecking Baekhyun nose.

 

The latter’s body immediately shivered, and he let out a very small sneeze, hiding his face in Chanyeol’s shoulder and playfully biting at it.

 

“It tickles, you know that.” Baekhyun whined as Chanyeol squirmed, being the one tickled now.

 

“But you know how much I love the sound of your sneezing!” Chanyeol tried to reply between his laughs, panting.

 

Baekhyun was in a playful mood, body still warm and smelling from their last night’s activities. As Chanyeol tried to escape from the ceaseless tickless and teasing nips peppered on the side of his neck, Baekhyun was quick to take the lead and crawl on top of Chanyeol, sitting himself on his lap.

 

“I’m the birthday boy, aren’t I? I should be the one ordering around today.” There was a vibrant flame in his irises, and Chanyeol felt himself gulp, his body temperature rising slightly.

 

Not really thinking, because it was just a passion of his, and an instinct he had acquired over the past six years, Chanyeol let his hands roam up Baekhyun thighs. They were suppe and felt soft under the touch - it was his biggest turn on, and he couldn’t forget the number of times he had reached indescribable heights of pleasure as Baekhyun would let him grind against those thighs. He was , and Baekhyun knew that. His devilish little smirk was proof that he wouldn’t let this be easy for Chanyeol.

 

However, Baekhyun was very quickly distracted when he saw the plate that was set on the nightstand, just by the bed. His eyes widened, pupils dilating, and by the way he bit on his lower lip, Chanyeol new Baekhyun was salivating at the sight.

 

“Choux à la crême with strawberries?” He asked in a very small voice, sounding like a child who had found the easter eggs in advance and was not so subtly asking of he could have a taste despite knowing he was supposed to wait.

 

It was Chanyeol’s turn to feel like he had the lead.

 

“Maybe.” He smirked, tilting his head from side to side, teasing.

 

He saw Baekhyun pout, and before he could react, the birthday boy threw himself on the treat, grabbing on of the chou and throwing it into his mouth all the while looking at Chanyeol dead in the eye.

 

“This is so tasty, baby boy. You’ve outdone yourself!” Baekhyun’ eyes widened as he talked with his mouth still half-full.

 

It had Chanyeol chuckle. He shook his head in disbelief.

 

“Hey, there.” He leaned up, pushing himself up with his hands, and getting to Baekhyun’s eye-level. “Slowly, pup, they’re all for you, no need to rush.”

 

Baekhyun blinked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter