Where Baekhyun loves slushies

Kissadillas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where Baekhyun loves slushies

1663 Words

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun was happy. Chanyeol was walking just beside him, their sleeved arms grazing from time to time. The taller one was speaking about yet another group he was learning the song of on the guitar – he wanted Baekhyun to learn the lyrics so they could record it together. The later smiled as he took the earbud Chanyeol was offering him, setting it in his ear and listening. It was Brother by Kodaline. Baekhyun nodded along the rhythm as he felt Chanyeol’s fingers drum the beat, his fingers sometimes grazing Baekhyun’s wrist. It made him shiver. Smiling a bit more, he buried his nose in his woolen scarf.

 

“Are you really sure you want a slush by this weather?” Chanyeol asked concerned, but he was still grinning mischievously. He knew what Baekhyun’s reply would be, it was useless to ask. But he still cared.

 

“Very much sure.” Baekhyun tilted his chin up and walked a bit faster as a confirmation that the cold weather was no trouble.

 

The earbud fell off and Chanyeol jogged after him, chuckling as he shook his head. Baekhyun was incredible.

They walked like this, doing small talk. Talking about music and the upcoming math exam, about going to skateboard in the park later maybe, and about what slush they would chose. Like nothing much had changed between them – yet they had. A bit, perhaps. In truth, it had come naturally. They had been friends since forever and somewhere along the way, it wasn’t even surprising that their relationship would evolve this way. They hadn’t really put a name on it, they never did. They didn’t really need to anyway. Labels were meaningless. Both knew what they had, and that was each other. Forever. They were still bros, but now they exchanged more intimate gestures too. Chanyeol’s fingers would linger longer on Baekhyun’s hair. And Baekhyun would hesitate to wrap his legs against Chanyeol’s hips when they shared bed. They were still friends. Yet they were more.

 

They were more for sure, Baekhyun blushed as he thought of what they had done the same morning. It had happened just like that. They were playing Mario Kart on their Nintendo DS in Chanyeol’s bed, cuddling. Baekhyun had yawned, not mothering to hide his mouth, but when he realized that Chanyeol was staring intently, he had blushed. He realized that Chanyeol’s hand was on his hip bone now, too. The skin of his digit leaving a trail of figurative fire on Baekhyun skin as he caressed it. And Baekhyun had hidden his face in the crook of Chanyeol’s neck when clumsy fingers seized his intimacy and travelled along the shaft, slowly earning little groans and moans from him.

They hadn’t talked about it, Chanyeol resuming to his game when Baekhyun went to shower. And when he came back, he had been asked if he wanted to get a slushie. Baekhyun never said no to a slushie.

 

“Strawberry?” Chanyeol got some notes out of his back pocket, unfolding them and pressing his thumbs against the creases.

 

Baekhyun hummed in reply, eyes staring at the vibrant red liquid being mixed in the machine.

 

“One strawberry and one lime slush.” Chanyeol gave the note to the old lady. A few seconds later, he was coming back to Baekhyun with two slushies, giving the red one to Baekhyun and taking the neon green for himself.

 

“Gosh you should go slower on this, you’re going to get a brain freeze.” Chanyeol snorted as he watched Baekhyun empty his drink in a slurp, not even taking the time to breath.

 

“It’s the whole thrill of it.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes at him as they took a sit under the kiddie slide of their neighborhood playground. It was the place they would always go to for some reason. It was cold today; no kids were out.

 

Chanyeol seemed a bit cramped, trying to keep his knees against his chest with great difficulty. But Baekhyun liked it. It gave him a great excuse to be close to Chanyeol. Not that he needed one, but still.

 

“How so?” Chanyeol tried to mix his icy drink with his straw but the lic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter