Where Baekhyun is afraid of spiders

Kissadillas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where Baekhyun is afraid of spiders

1863 Words

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun kind of hates his roommate. Yes, definitely. He kind of really hates Park Chanyeol. How handsome he looks in the morning with his hair sticking up in every way as he fries his eggs lazily on the pan, yet another science book in his hands, standing there with just his ugly Pedobear briefs on. He also hates how cute he looks when he always sorts his vegetables by color when Baekhyun makes bibimbap for him and enjoy mixing it all just to trigger Chanyeol’s OCD. But most of all, he hates how his heart flutters when Chanyeol’s eyes fall on him and he just smirks – that kind of smirk that leaves you breathless with a horde of bees to woosh away from the honey dripping down your melting heart.

Yeah, Byun Baekhyun pretty much hates how in love he is with his roommate Park Chanyeol.

 

Because Park Chanyeol, with his quirks and antics, is just too endearing. Meanwhile Baekhyun is blank and blunt – nothing particularly lovable in him.

 

Also, Baekhyun is persuaded that Chanyeol is pretty straight – and that is probably what he hates the most.

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to come to the club with us?” Chanyeol asks off-handedly, buttoning his shirt up. And god Baekhyun wishes he could one day get to it. But yeah, that’s a whole other story probably. Or maybe not.

 

Chanyeol looks pretty swag like this by Baekhyun’s standards. Dark ripped jeans and white shirt, plus red oversized denim jacket. His black hair sis styled up and he just reeks of virility and -me-now-gurl vibes. But Baekhyun is no gurl and yet his stomach is churning with desire.

 

“Definitely no.” He breathes out, plugging back his earphone in his ear as he goes back to typing on his laptop. Why did he choose pharmacology as a major again?

 

“You’re boring.” Chanyeol pouts, and Baekhyun’s heart is violently pinched.

 

Yep, he is. Byun Baekhyun is uncool and has no charms up his sleeves, meanwhile Chanyeol is a charmer and Baekhyun has stopped counting how many times he has walked up on the man having with yet another girl in their shared room.

 

“Have fun.” Baekhyun only murmurs.

 

But he is surprised when a nose nuzzles itself in his neck and his lungs stop functioning. Chanyeol is so close, his breath fanning gently over Baekhyun’s nap, goosebumps seeing the light and his hair raising. It’s warm, and Baekhyun wants to lean in closer – feel the lips on his skin. Have maybe?

 

“It’s hydrocodone, not oxycodone.” Chanyeol corrects as he reads through Baekhyun’s report.

 

Baekhyun looks up toward his roommate, and he freezes. There is like a snapping sound in his brain, and all he can see is Chanyeol’s thick and plush lips. They look so soft, and Baekhyun can’t breathe, because they are also so very, very close. And he can feel Chanyeol’s respiration tickling his face.

As if he was the devil’s reincarnation, Chanyeol does something that has Baekhyun feeling weak. Tongue gliding over his lips, his hand trail down Baekhyun sides, caressing the ribs though his t-shirt. Baekhyun shivers and gulps – Chanyeol smirks.

 

“See you, okay?”

 

Just like that, with a smirk and honey words, his hand leaves Baekhyun’s body and the tension fades, the weigh on Baekhyun’s lungs disappearing along with the steps that Chanyeol takes further away from him.

 

And the giant was by the door, when suddenly he hears a loud scream that has his blood freeze.

 

“Chanyeol!”

 

Said-one bolts back to the room, out of breath and heart pumping wildly against his ribs – worry and dread eating him.

 

“What is it?”

 

He’s more than mildly surprised when he sees Baekhyun standing on his office chair precariously, face blank and eyes wide. Chanyeol quickly walks to his side, hands on the man’s hips to keep him from falling.

 

“Spider!” The shorter man cries, pointing toward the insect.

 

It’s there, big and fluffy on the ground, just beside Chanyeol’s foot.

 

And the most uny and high-pitched squeal leaves the giant’s lips – and this is very unswag by Baekhyun’s dictionary. Especially when Chanyeol leaps on the office chair too, making it roll closer to the wall as he cages Baekhyun against it, arms on both side of his body and he is trembling against the pharmacology major.

 

“ Chanyeol.” Baekhyun stutters, out of breath – there is just too much proximity at this point and he can feel Chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter