Where Chanyeol wants to play a game

Kissadillas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where Chanyeol wants to play a game

1600 Words

 

 

 

 

 

He had tried. He had really tried. He knew Baekhyun needed to finish this book quickly, he had to make a analysis of the forms of speeches used by the author - or something like that for his contemporary Chinese literature class.

Chanyeol didn't understand much about literature, he was an engineering student after all. The letters he used on a daily basis were for equations. Books on the other hand were a big lister to him.

But they were Baekhyun's passion.

 

He had tried a few times to read the books Baekhyun would recommended him although he would never really get far with them. He had read them, of course. Though only liked a few. Orwell’s Animal Farm had been one he had enjoyed quite a lot, it was a funny and witty. But that was that.

 

Baekhyun likes books and Chanyeol loves Baekhyun, that how he liked to reply to his boyfriend when the other would scold him for his lack of literary interest.

 

And there he had try to occupy himself with another book Baekhyun had gave him - Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami - but the descriptions were too long and he was craving Baekhyun's attention.

 

“I want to play a game.” Chanyeol whined as he pushed his weight onto Baekhyun who was lying beside him.

 

But the latter didn't reply, didn't even budge, just flipping a page.

 

Chanyeol pouted, but he didn't give up. Mimicking the mewl of a whiny cat, he poked his nose right into Baekhyun soft cheek, before rubbing it there.

 

“I want to play a game Baek.” He let the word ‘game’ roll longley on his tongue in a childish banter.

 

“What game?” Baekhyun sighed, not really reacting much when Chanyeol started giving kitten to his cheek. He knew how his boyfriends relatively cat-ish behavior and he didn't mind it. If anything he found I quite endearing.

 

“Rock Paper Scissors?” Chanyeol beamed, and Baekhyun arched an eyebrow over his thick-rimmed Ray Bans.

 

“Only that?” He had been expecting Chanyeol to propose something like Monopoly or whatever - something that lasted long.

 

Not Rock Paper Scissors.

 

“Okay.” He simply replied after seeing Chanyeol nod with stars in his eyes as if he had been promised the moon. “But.” He ticked his tongue, a smirk on his lips as he placed the book done on the floor and pushed his too-long bangs to the side.

 

“But?” Chanyeol wriggled on his place, sitting cross legged in front of Baekhyun.

 

“Let's do Kiss or Hit version.” He his lips, the little competitive flame back in his pupils.

 

And Chanyeol gulped:

 

“I suppose you're the one hitting.”

 

“Well after all you're the one basically ruining my education. So yes.”

 

“Fair enough.”

 

Baekhyun grinned at him, definitely pleased by their deal.

 

“Ready?” He asked, showing his fist to Chanyeol, and his boyfriend nodded, showing his own. “Rock Paper Scissors.” He sang as they shook their fist thrice before chosen one.

 

He had chosen paper meanwhile Chanyeol had went for scissors.

He pouted. Baekhyun didn't like losing.

And there, Chanyeol smiled at him, definitely pleased, which only riled him up more to win and hit Chanyeol. Hands came cupping his cheeks and he was still pouting when lips grazed against his.

 

It was soft, like a butterfly landing on a flower. And it smelled like the honey candies Chanyeol liked to on more often than one should for their teeth’s health.

 

But it was just that, a chaste press of the lips, quick and ephemeral. Baekhyun didn't even have the time to close his eyes and Chanyeol was already done.

He could feel the fire of revenge rekindled in his soul.

 

“Rock Paper Scissors.” He shook his fist, not really waiting for Chanyeol to be ready.

 

He did rock, Chanyeol did too.

 

Baekhyun glared at his boyfriend furtively meanwhile the later simply smiled sweetly at him.

 

“Rock Paper Scissors.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter