Chapter 5

Endless Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After not much thinking, they all agreed on going to Sohye’s parents’ café. It takes a long time to reach their destination from where the competition took place. The girls start to play with their phone. However, there’s always this one person who can’t stand the silence and starts to fidgeting in her seat.

“I’m hungry.” No response.

“How much longer?” everyone remains silent.

“Yaaaaaaaaahhh,” she starts whining.

“Yoojung, shush! Kyulkyung’s trying to sleep!” says Nayoung from the back seat.

Yeonjung who sits on the front and Sejeong who sits beside Yoojung are giggling softly.

“Go to sleep, Yoojung-ah.” Sejeong offers her shoulder.

“Can’t.” she answers as she lays her head on it. “Can we play music? Nayoungie?”

“That only work if I say it, Choi Yoojung.”

“True. And no music.” Napink remark jokingly.

“You’re so mean!”

Despite the protest from the others, Yoojung plays the music anyway. And that little plays a freaking dance song and starts to dance alone.

Mina, who has been silent all the way, begins to gain interest in whatever Yoojung is doing. They both start to sing random words. Yeonjung can’t hold back her excitement and joins the dance.

And Nayoung? Well… you should try to raise freaking nine beagles to know how’s Nayoung doing now. Nine? Yes, except Chaeyeon and herself.

After thirty minutes calming herself and resisting to not kill Yoojung, Nayoung can finally breath some fresh air. The other groups apparently already arrived five minutes ago.

“What’s with the expression, Nayoung?” asks Chungha as soon as the girls enter the café.

“Did Yoojung become wild again?” Chaeyeon looks worried. No wonder.

“Remind me why did I agree to befriend y’all.”

“You love us, Im Nayoung. It’s so obvious.” Somi shouts from her seat, which is at the end of the table next to Doyeon.

Sejeong chuckles and pats Nayoung’s back as she takes a seat at the other end of the table opposite of Mina.

They order the food after everyone got to their seat. It doesn’t take long for them to scan the menu and choose the food because they all are regular in this café. They start chattering while waiting for the food to come out.

“Yeah guys, didn’t you see Chungha? She practically snapped!” Yeonjung exclaims enthusiastically.

“Right??? I personally loved when you guys did the chorus! The choreo was so intense!” Sohye, who is sitting beside Sejeong, speaks as she imitates the dance.

“Somi choreographed it.” Sejeong says proudly, earning the sweetest grin she has ever seen from the person at another end of the table.

“Oh my God, get a room both of you.” Chaeyeon rolls her eyes.

“Somi did???” Mina’s eyes widened.

“She did a great job, didn’t she?” Chungha says coolly. “Your sleepless nights are paid off, Somi-ah.”

A shock clearly and quickly crosses Sejeong’s face. Sleepless nights? Night with an s is many nights, right? Why did Somi hide it from her?

Somi eyes her best friend and realizes the changes in Sejeong’s expression and curses herself silently. To avoid any unwanted action from her bestfriend, she hurriedly changes the topic and everyone seems to not notice it as they continue to chat.

After fifteen minutes of chatting and laughing, the food starts to come one by one. This group of eleven girls can only be quiet whenever they’re eating. But, it doesn’t take long since they’re all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter