009

CrazyLove Drabbles --- A One-shot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The brown haired male paced his room, his form anxious within the four walls. His entire body shook, his breathing uneven as he tried to calm himself--but it didn’t seem to work. His bare feet stepped on polaroids, soft crackling sound being heard with each step, the floor and walls covered in them. He walked over to the stereo setting on top of the dresser, turning it on, leaving it to whatever it was on. His ears picked up on the tune as he walked back to the center of the room, head tilted back completely, lips moving with the words on instinct.

 

“I’m jealous.”

 

His chin dropped down to his chest, eyes remaining closed.

 

“I’m overzealous.”

 

His arms reach into the air, stretching out his chest as he felt pressure swell there.

 

“When I’m down I go real down. When I go high I don’t come down.”

 

His forearms dropped to hook behind his head, eyes opening to lock onto the white glow in the dark stars stuck there.

 

“I get angry.”

 

He dropped his arms and head back down, shaking his head as he looked down at the floor.

 

“Baby, believe me.”

 

His eyes flicked across the polaroids, looking at the smiling face there.

 

“I could love you just like that.”

 

He lifted his head to face the wall in front of him, before turning his head towards his hand as he raised and snapped it at the last word.

 

“And I could leave you just this fast.”

 

His head turned as he snapped his opposite hand in the same way.

 

“But you don’t judge me. ‘Cause if you did baby I would judge you too.”

 

He dropped his hands to his side, looking at the photographs on the wall to his right, chest continuing to build in pressure.

 

“But you don’t judge me. ‘Cause if you did baby I would judge you too.”

 

He looked to his left, eyes scanning over the pictures on the wall there, hanging down by string.

 

“‘Cause I got issues.”

 

He dropped his head to look at the floor.

 

“You got ‘em too.”

 

He crouched down, picking up one polaroid from between his feet.

 

“So give yours to me and I’ll give mine to you.”

 

He straightened, gulping.

 

“Bask in the glory of all our problems.”

 

He clenched the polaroid with both hands, the ends crinkling as his throat became tight.

 

“‘Cause we got the kind of love it takes to solve ‘em.”

 

His eyes gazed over the two smiling faces, one with black hair, the other blon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter