002

CrazyLove Drabbles --- A One-shot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook carefully aimed at a tree about 20 feet away from him, standing at the edge of a small clearing in the middle of the forest. He held the knife in his hand by the blade, the dark brown handle near his right ear as he zoned in on the other 2 knives embedded in the tree's bark.. He moved his arms back, the muscles in his shoulders stretching, before quickly jerking his arm forward, releasing the blade. He watched as it flew through the air, implanting itself within the wood in between the other two knives in a perfect line. He smirked, picking up another knife from off the ground. He raised it up to his head, about to aim whenever he caught a whiff of a particular smell. He froze instantly at the strawberry scent, his jaw clenching as he saw a blonde haired figure appear in the corner of his vision. He tilted his head down a little, before quickly moving his arm, launching the knife in the other’s direction. The figure didn’t flinch, not even when the blade of the knife impaled the tree with a thud.

 

“Missed me~” The figure said, his deep voice taunting.

 

“I meant to,” Jungkook said, hooking his foot under another knife, kicking it up into the air. He grabbed the handle before pinching the blade between his fingers, rocking it back and forth as he turned to face the other. “What do you want, Taehyung?” He asked, his voice laced with anger.

 

“Aren’t I allowed to see how you are doing? I missed you so much~” Taehyung smirked, a fang reflecting a bit of light from the sun that slipped through the trees. His bright green eyes glittered mischi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter