008

CrazyLove Drabbles --- A One-shot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Warm cup.

Ringing bell.

Cafe Lattes.


 

A brown haired male sat by himself at a table in the cafe, watching as people drifted in and out, sitting and laughing. The sound of espresso machines and computer keys filled his ears as he observed students writing for final papers, doing research--anything to finish their school year off right. He sighed, leaning back in his seat, breathing in the intoxicating scent of his cafe latte, the cup warming his hands and brightening his soul. A perfect morning.

 

His attention was grabbed when the doors of the cafe opened once again, revealing faces that brought a smile to his face.

 

“Hyungs!” He calls out, putting his hand up, catching the two’s attention. A rare, gummy smile passed over the face of the mint haired male, the slightly smaller male with orange hair excitedly running over to the table with an eye smile.

 

“Taehyung!” He exclaimed, jumping onto the male in his seated position, almost toppling the chair over. The brown haired male squeaked, quickly grabbing the table to keep them both from breaking their necks.

 

“You catworm you’re not as small as you think you are!” He exclaims, and the orange haired male pouts.

 

“Yah, I’m not small.”

 

“Keep telling yourself that.” The brown haired male snickered as the mint haired male joined the conversation, making the orange boy puff out his cheeks.

 

“I am one centimeter smaller than you, Min Yoongi!” The mint haired male rolled his eyes, pulling out a chair and sitting to the right of Taehyung.

 

“Sit down, Jimin.” The orange haired male huffed, sitting opposite to Yoongi. Taehyung moved two cups toward them, and they both thank him, taking it. “Why are you drinking hot coffee when its beginning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter