001

CrazyLove Drabbles --- A One-shot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piqTyzA6Kdc

 

Namjoon and I had been through everything together as kids. We lived next to each other, and Namjoon would often come over to my house and swim in the pool. I remember how our summers were filled with laughter and sun and water. It seemed like nothing could ever come between us. That was until he disappeared. When I was 8, we were running around the pool with water guns, playfully shooting them at each other. Suddenly, I slipped, my leg scrapping painfully across the side of the pool as I fell into the water. I opened my mouth, as the wave of pain went up my leg, causing water to flood into my lungs. I thrashed in the water in panic, forgetting which way was up as my lungs burned and my head became dizzy. Suddenly, I feel arms wrap around my upper body, and I’m pulled out of the water back onto concrete. I cough out the water, pulling my knees to my chest before hissing in pain. I pull my arm back, looking at the thick blood that covered my wrist. I couldn’t bare look at my leg, I didn’t want to know.

 

“How did you-“ I go to ask Namjoon, but instantly grow quiet at the look on his face. His eyes had turned a dark red, and he just stared at my leg, his tongue running across his lips. “J-joonie?” I ask, my voice squeaking as I touched his shoulder. His gaze jerked from my leg to my face, and I could see fear suddenly pass through him. I blinked, and suddenly he was gone. That’s when my parents came out. They took me to the hospital, and the next morning I ran over to Namjoon’s house, my leg wrapped in a bandage. Instead of finding Namjoon in the yard like he normally was, I found a ‘For Sale’ sign. That was the last I heard of him for years.

 

About two years later was when I met my 95 liners. Taehyung and Jimin were basically connected at the hip, and anytime I found one, the other was close behind. With them, the ever lingering pain of Namjoon suddenly leaving left me; at least for a little while. Taehyung would often mess around and bump me into Jimin all the time, which caused our mochi to turn red. I had heard from others that he had a crush on me, but I wasn’t ready for that type of thing. After all, we were in middle school, and along with that, what if my 95ers left like Namjoon? I couldn’t handle that. When they entered high school before me, I was scared to death. With dance practices and new groups of friends, I felt like they had no more time for me. They always made sure to take me out for ice cream on the weekends, and texted me whenever they could, but I still felt like I was losing them. Suddenly, one night I heard a knock on my balcony window. Having been watching a ghost video on Youtube not five minutes before, I almost screamed. I quickly clamped my mouth shut, picked up the baseball bat next to my bed, and slowly crept towards the balcony doors. I pulled back the curtain, jumping at the sight of a boy leaning against the balcony railing. I slowly opened the door slightly, baseball bat still in hand.

 

“W-who are you?” I ask, and the boy turns and looks at me. I was marveled by how his jet black hair fell across his eyes. Let’s just say, my middle school girl war of hormones may have just kicked in a little.

 

“Nobody,” he responds, shrugging. “Just looking for someone to talk to.” Right then and there was when I should have calmly shut the door, and screamed my head off. Like, stranger danger. Random boy, on my balcony, saying he just wanted to talk. Totally not suspicious at all. But little airhead me was too stupid for that. Some of the breeze blew into the open door, causing me to shiver as I pulled my shirt closer to my body.

 

“It’s freezing out there,” I say, opening the door. “Come in, you’ll be warmer.” The boy smiled at me, walking inside. He adjusted his jacket, looking around. “You want some hot chocolate?” I ask, being the polite stupid little girl I was. The boy nodded, and I quietly left the room, sneaking down the stairs. A few minutes later, I came back upstairs, trying not to face-plant and wake up the whole house, and thankfully entering back into my room without making a lot of noise. I handed the boy the cup, which he gratefully accepted, before going back and shutting the door. I sit on my bed, tapping a spot beside me. The boy sat down, and for hours we stayed like that. I found out his name was Jungkook, and he just moved here. He didn’t talk much about himself, but he soon knew everything about me. This continued for two full years. Every night, I would wait, and when the clock struck twelve, I’d open my balcony doors, and there would be my mystery boy. This was the only time I ever saw him, and I always looked forward to these times. I never asked what he did during the day, and he never offered to tell me. I didn’t mind though. I remember the day before my sophomore year started. I was super stressed, and I tossed and turned in my bed, wondering if Taehyung and Jimin would still talk to me. They had spent a year abroad my freshman year, so this is the first year I’ll be in school with them.  Just then, that familiar knock echoed around my room. I quickly got up, pulling on a hoodie to cover my sports bra, and ran over to open the doors. There stood Jungkook, dressed in black as usual, his now red tips sticking out from under his beanie. I step back, and Jungkook goes and sits on the bed, laying back against the pillows. I follow suit, our sides pressed together as my arms crossed against my chest while Jungkook put his hands up behind his head. We were silent like that for a while, both of us just enjoying the other’s presences.

 

“Y/N,” he finally says, his deep voice sending a small jolt up my spine as I was pulled out of my thinking trance. I looked up at him, admiring his jawline.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“I have a question I’ve been meaning to ask you.” Jungkook turns his head, looking down at me. I bite my lip, turning onto my stomach, elbows on the bed as my chin rested in my hands.

 

“What’s that?”

 

“Well,” Jungkook says, moving his arms so that his right hand was on his stomach and his lift hand was wrapped around me partially, his hand resting on my mid back. “We’ve been talking for a while now, and I was wondering if….” Jungkook hesitates, biting his lip. “….we could maybe……date?” My eyes widened, and I felt my cheeks get hot.

 

“Y-you…..you’re asking me out?” I stutter, and Jungkook nods, flashing a small bunny smile. I felt as if my heart would leap out of my chest. I had been fantasizing about this for two years and it finally happened.

“Th-then….ye-yes….” Jungkook smiled brightly, siting up to kiss my nose. I giggle, smiling. Jungkook glances between my lips and my eyes, his own lips, but something flickers dark in his eyes and he looks away.

 

“It’s late, and you have school,” He says, getting up. I pout, wishing there was more of a touching moment. Jungkook laughed, standing so he could cover me up. “Don’t give me that look. I’ll make up for it.” I smiled back, snuggling into the comforter. Jungkook gives me a quick peck on the lips, short and sweet, before exiting, quietly shutting the balcony doors behind him. I squealed into my pillow, losing my mind about my first kiss, before snuggling into it, imagining Jungkook was there beside me as I drifted to sleep.

 

The next morning, when I entered the building, I was quickly lifted up after entering the main hallway.

 

“Y/N WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!” I laughed loudly, looking down at Taehyung as he jumped up and down, holding my waist, his blonde hair all over the place.

 

“YAH! I want to hug her!” I turned my head, Jimin standing with his arms crossed, his grey hair styled up sassily.

 

“Nope!” Taehyung says, turning his back on Jimin. “You got no jams. On the other hand, I do so I get her.” Taehyung and I laughed as Jimin puffed out his cheeks, doing a fake cute angry face.

 

“Let her decide!” He says, walking so he was beside us. “Who do you want, Y/N? Me, or him?” I tapped my chin, acting like I was thinking, before leaning over to Jimin.

 

“Chim chim!” I squeak, wrapping my arms around his neck.

 

“Aw come on man,” Taehyung says, huffing, letting me go. I wrapped my legs around the older’s waist, hugging him tightly. I pull away, facing Jimin, loving to see his eyesmile.

 

“Who’s got no jams now?” Jimin fires at Taehyung, smug.

 

“Still you,” a unfamiliar voice says, and I can’t quite place where the slight twang that is familiar is from. Jimin sets me down, pouting.

 

“Hyung~~ I thought you were on my side!” I turn around, looking up at a taller boy with purple hair, a confused look on my face. The boy smiled, dimples appearing on his cheeks.

 

“Hey, Y/N.” At that moment, I knew exactly who he was. I sprinted forward, wrapping my arms tightly around the elder.

 

“Joon-ah!” I cry, and I could hear the “Awwww”’s from Taehyung and Jimin.

 

“Long time no see,” Namjoon says, and I let go, punching him in the chest.

 

“Why did you leave?”

 

“Now’s not the time or place,” Namjoon responds, a flash of dark covering his face, before replaced with another smile. Taehyung then stepped in, introducing their other friends, Hoseok, Jin, and Yoongi. I bowed, politely greeting the others. After a few minutes, I felt like part of the group, and all my worries disappeared as we laughed at Jin’s dad joke; one that was actually funny. Suddenly, I feel arms being wrapped around my waist, a head resting on my shoulder. I turn my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter