Miss Right

Not Your Random Fan Girl

I leaned on the island counter and looked at her while smiling like crazy. Wow I never thought I’d fall in love this hard. Just seeing her leaning on the fridge with just my shirt on. 5 years and still I feel like a teen age boy every time I see her, every time I hear her voice and touch her. She was staring at me lovingly that it made me weak.

I went to her and hold her waist. “Hey baby?” I smiled

She looks confused and shook her head. “Yup? Yes? Oh! sorry baby my mind was in a daze” She laughed and kissed my cheeks.

“What do you want to eat Chim? Seriously?!” She said not smiling while making her eyes bigger. I pinched her nose and chuckled.

“Chicken Adobo” I said and let go of her.

“Seriously?” She said, I smiled and nod. “I miss that. You cooked that to me years back.” I said

“Fine. Whatever my King wants the Queen will give it.” She said smiling and tapped my nose

 

She was busy preparing our lunch I just sat on the dining room and took her phone. I saw messages on her Inbox. The messages was from me, her mom, Anemone her best friend/secretary. Which is weird cause Anemone is rich af, why did she become (Y/N) secretary lmao. I viewed all of her selcas and our photos together. I am amazed cause wow, we’ve been together for 5 years already but my love for her just keeps on getting hotter and stronger. I looked at her back at me. I could not ask for more. She’s patient, kind, warm and understanding and she’s mine. Her looks and skills are just add ons. I love her more than myself that I’d always tweet so she can see me doing well. I’m sad cause I can’t call her every day because of my busy schedule. It scares me to think that her love for me will fade but she always proves me wrong. Because every time I come home to her, my love and her love just intensifies.

I remembered the first time we met. It was love at first sight, at least for me. I annoyed her a lot when I got the chance to see her at the company building. She always rolled her eyes and walk away. I find it s*xy and cute. I fell in love with her more when I heard her talking to Namjoon Hyung. She’s wise and bright and I find that hot and s*xy. I’ll never forget the words she said to me when I told her I’m attracted to her, “Yah! Park Jimin, you have to unfasten my mind before you can touch every parts of my body.”  I smiled chuckled and she turned around to watch me with curiosity.

“Have you gone mad now baby?” she said chuckling

I frowned, “Only when you leave me baby, and that’s what? NEVER” I smiled and winked at her

“Whatever! You are so spoiled I’m thinking of leaving you” she laughed and rolled her eyes going back to her cooking

“Damn baby, your words always t u r n m e o n” I laughed

She looked at me and throw the apron on my face and laughed. “You maniac!”

She’s my Miss Right I only want her kisses and hugs. She’s someone you think only exists on movies but damn boy, She’s real and all mine.