Love

Not Your Random Fan Girl

The days goes by so fast and I haven't seen much of him.

Three. it's been three months since the day I saw, hugged, kissed and talked to him.

It's Wednesday morning and I feel lazy to go to work.

Scrolling through my phone I saw his tweets and all his teams achievements.

I softly cried and thank God that his dreams are now realized. I pray to God to keep them on His light and to let their WINGS fly higher.

I kissed the photo he posted and stood up from my bed and fixed myself for I have a lot of papers to be signed at the office.

 

I was putting on my lipstick when my phone rang, I picked it up and answered it without looking at the Caller ID 

"Hey, Anemone I'm sorry I overslept. . ." talking to my secretary when the caller interrupted 

"Love"

I stopped for a while and looked at my phone. I smiled and went to my bed.

"Hi love, how are you?" I said almost whispering

"My love, how I miss you so bad. Can you open your door for me?" He said softly

I quickly went outside my room and ran to the door. I saw him smiling so sweetly while still holding his phone on his left and his trolley bag on the right.

I gasped and pulled him inside my house and closed the door behind him.

"Yah! Park Jimin? what's that? why. .  why do you have that trolley bag with you?" I said slightly fuming and smacked his right arm.

"Love, that was the best welcome ever! I missed you too, so bad." He said and laughed while he hugged me by my waist and kissed my forehead.

"And as for this trolley, Our company gave us a month to rest before resuming our World Wide Tour next year." He said smilling at me and kissed my cheeks.

"Really?, that's great." I said laughing.  I looked at him straight in the eye while his hair. " I missed you more and so, so bad my love" and kissed his lips.