21st CENTURY LOVE (PT.3 Annoying Guy)

Not Your Random Fan Girl

I wondered who’s visiting me at 2:00 PM in the afternoon and the sun is blazing hot. I lazily tightened the ribbon of my robe and went to my living room. I was so tired and sleepy that I didn’t even looked at the peep hole. I opened the door and was stunned because never in a million years I expected that he’ll visit me here.

He looked at me from head to foot and leaned on the door frame. He looked so serious that it made me uneasy in a surprisingly comfortable way.

“So you greet people who visits you in your robe? “He said annoyed and went inside my home and left me dumbfounded at the door.

I immediately closed the door and crossed my arms. ”How did you find me? Why are you even here? As far as I remember we are not this close?”. I said in a matter of fact way

He went to the couch and sat there comfortably. I followed and stand in front of him. His eyes was closed, his legs were apart and he looked so peaceful that my heart starts beating fast. I was stunned that I palmed my chest and felt the irregular beating of my heart. This is the second time I felt this. The first was when I got in the audition and become a trainee.

“Answer my question please?” he said softly, eyes still closed

I thought about what he asked and when I remembered “No, I was supposed to change and go to sleep” I said softly too looking at him and slipped my hands on each pocket.

He opened his eyes and looked at me. That kind of stare again that gives me goosebumps all over.

“I’m sorry for barging in without notice. I’m just stressed and I asked Taehyung your address. I don’t know but I want to see you.” He shyly looked away and covered his eyes with his left arm.

Ugh! He’s so annoying and cute at the same time! Do I like him already? I clenched my left fist while raking my hair with my right hand. I looked up and prayed to God to give me more strength cause Jimin makes me weak in a good way.

When I looked at him he was already staring at me. We looked at each other for like 20 seconds lmao

He chuckled and looked at me from head to foot again. He shifted on his seat his leg still parted “Come here” he raised his arms asking me to hold his hands. I don’t know what I was thinking or IF I WAS EVEN THINKING?!  I held his hands, he gently pulled me and made me sit on his right lap. He encircled his arms around my waist and hid his face on my neck. I was again stunned and dumbfounded. I was having a big fight with myself. I kept asking why am I letting him do this?  Why am I letting him touch me?

He inhaled and smirked on my neck, “You always smell good” he tightened his grip on my waist never leaving some space on his face from my neck.

I tried pushing him away but his grip was too tight. I tried grabbing his hair. “Yah! Pa. .  Park Jimin! I can sue you for touching me!” I said softly.

Oh ! Why did I stutter again? Damn him for sending my brain and nerves to frenzy. He loosened his grip and looked at me. “Damn that mouth, why do you always holler everytime you talk to me? You don’t do that to the other members of my team” he said faking a sob

“Jimin, why are you doing this? We are not even close!” I said punching his arm and tried to break free.

“How close is close to you baby?” he said in a husky tone

Damn it! He’s so annoying! I think I like him a lot already.