21STCENTURYLOVE (PT.1 Friendship)

Not Your Random Fan Girl

I was at the kitchen and thinking of what to cook for Jimin while he sat comfortably on the couch.

"Baby! What do you want to eat? I'll cook for you” I shouted not glancing his way because he was busy watching t.v.

“Oh? You’re going to cook yourself?” He sniffed the back of my neck while smirking

I gasped and pinched his cheeks. “Yah! Park Jimin do not surprise me like that! I might have punched you on the face. We both know we can’t let something bad happen to that face of yours.” I laughed and hugged him tight.

“Aww, baby stop pinching my cheeks.” He pouted and I pinched his cheeks again cause I can’t stop he’s just so adorable.

“But seriously chim what do you want for lunch?” I let him go and went to the fridge to look for something to cook.

“Baby I’ll have you as my dinner. Why won’t you let me?” He fake a sob and leaned on the island counter.

I looked at him and leaned my back on the fridge. Wow, I never thought I’d be this in love with him for the past 5 years. I never thought I’d be this content just by looking at him smiling. And heavens that eye smile that melts me every time. I still remember the time we first met

 

FLASHBACK

(Secrets by: One Republic plays on the bookstore)

 

I was wondering inside a bookstore then I took off my earphones because the music in the bookstore are one of my favorite songs. I was planning to buy a book about poetry so I walked through the shelves where the poetry books was and went to the south part of the bookstore.

I was scanning through the book titles when I saw someone sitting on the floor while leaning on the shelves and holding a book that I was looking for. His eyes were shut and his head slightly nodding to the beat of the song.

I approached him and leaned closer to make sure that he’s holding the book I really want. I gasped when he opened his eyes and his mouth slightly parted. He looks shock but he’s good at hiding it, because he smirked after that.

Tell me what you wan to hear. . . “He softly said I didn’t move. I was stuck staring at his eyes.

Something that will light those ears. . .” That’s the only time I realized and moved away from him. I saw him closed his eyes again and inhaled.

“Wow, you smell so good.” He opened his eyes and seriously stared at me.

I arch my left brow and rolled my eyes. I was about to walk away when he grab my wrist making me stop.

“What?!” I asked in an annoyed tone

“Why did you do that?” He asked with his furrowed brows.

“Did what? “, I asked confused. “And can you please let go of my wrist?” I was bothered because he’s not gripping it. Not that I want him to grip my wrist. Lmao

“You stared at me, do you like me?” He downright asked me that!

“Hah! I. . . I was actually leaning closer so I could read the title of the book your reading!” I bravely looked at him, for the love of poetry! WHY DID I STUTTER?!

He let go of my wrist without breaking our eye contact. “Oh, okay. Did I hurt you?” he looked worried and glanced at my wrist.

“Yeah, whatever!” I hurriedly went out of the bookstore and looked back inside only to find out he was falling in line with the book I want to buy.

“Why the heck is my heart beating so fast? And why the heck did I stutter?” I replayed the scenes earlier and “Ugh! That was so embarrassing! Why did I leaned in that close?” I kept on talking to myself while walking on my way to my friend’s house.

 

I was busy piching my cheek and regretting what I did earlier when my phone rang

“Hey where are you I’ve been waiting for you for 15 minutes already”

“Oh Anemone! I’m 2 blocks away just wait for me for a sec.” I said chuckling

 

(ANEMONE’S HOME)

 

Wait? Why is there a lot of people? What’s happening? Is it Anemone’s birthday? Well no, she just celebrated her birthday last month.

I was outside when Anemone saw me standing outside looking confused. I eyed her and looked at the guy behind her. She ran towards me and hugged me. “SURPRISE! Btch! You thought I didn’t knew?” she said squealing in a cute way.

“So you don’t have any plans of telling me you made it to the Big Hit Audition?! How could you?! Taetae told me yesterday he saw your name on the bulletin board.” She dramatically flipped her hair and hugged Taehyung.

“Sorry, I thought you already told her.” He said apologetically and smiled

“Nah! It’s fine. Why did you invite a lot of people?” I looked at her arms crossed while tapping my right foot.

“Oh it’s not a lot they’re only 7 but the other one is just on his way. They are taetae’s groupmates. You know they will debut a 5 months from now.” She said happily and looked at Taehyung.

We walked inside Anemone’s home. Seriously Anemone and I are only 17 but we are very different she’s Independent and she lives alone while me on the other hand still lives with my parents. I went inside not anticipating anyone but to my surprise there were 5 guys seating on the living room while eating pizza. The other one was wearing Anemone’s pink apron, he caught my eyes and smiled at me.

“Hey guys this is (Y/N), She’s Anemone’s and my best friend and our company’s new trainee” Taehyung introduced me to his friends.

“Hi everyone, Nice meeting you. I am (Y/N) 17, please take care of me” I politely bowed

“Hi I’m Kim Namjoon 18, I’m the leader once we debut” he smiled courteously and shook my hand

“Hi I’m Min Yoongi 19, but you can call me Suga” he stared at me weirdly and shook my hand

“Hiii! I’m Jang Hoseok 18, call me Hobi OPPA” he laughed and shook my hand

“Hi I’m the maknae Jeon Jungkook I’m only 15” he shyly said and shook my hands while bowing

“Hi I’m the eldest I’m Kim Seokjin, call me Jin Oppa and I’ll cook for you someday” he said smiling

“Pfft”

We all turned around and saw that person who just held his laughter.

I was so shocked.

“What the?” I muttered but sadly everyone heard it.

“You guys know each other?” Hobi Oppa asked

 

“No”/“Yes” We said in chorus

They all laughed and teased us but then I caught Jin Oppa just staring at us not smiling.

“Well, what a way to introduce yourself, (Y/N) this is Park Jimin he’s incharge of the iness of our group, he’s also one of us” Taehyung chuckled and went to Jimin and put his arms around his shoulders. He nudged Jimin who was staring and smirking at her.

“Hi, I’m Park Jimin 17 from Busan” He smiled as he offered his right hand and wow that eye smile is just heart melting

I want the whole floor to swallow me right now like wow it’s really a small wolrd after all.