Why you ignore me

Missing part of you

Manager : We're coming home tomorrow, tell Doyoung not to worry much about it, he keep texting me about Jaehyun~ we're safe here nobody is hurt or injured! See you guys tomorrow....

Taeyong :Hyung~ thank god...really aigoo he really worried about everyone there...thanks for inform to me about you guys situation i'll tell Doyoung about it don't worry have a safe flight....see you and Jae tomorrow. :)

Taeyong tried to find Doyoung but he nowhere to be seen.

Where's Doyoung? I need to tell him something about Jae! Taeyong ask Jaemin and Haechan whos watching tv in living room.

No we don't see him too. Hyung what happen to Jae hyung? Is he okay? Haechan ask while slowdown the volume on television 

Nah he is fine,manager hyung and everyone there is fine too..they are coming home tomorrow thats why i'm looking for Doyoung to let him know about this good news and also if he want to follow us to pick Jae and manager hyung at airport.....

Taeyong sit down at sofa reaching out his phone from his pocket to call Doyoung.

But no answer...

Taeyong : Hei where you at? I have something to tell if you free call me after this!

*

*

*

*

12a.m

I'm home...Doyoung open the door but he sound weak no energy.

Good! We have something to tell you! Ten excitedly jumping to tell him about Jae~

Hei,why are you ignoring my message? Taeyong curious

Can we talk about it later? I'm so tired now i need to shower and sleep....

When Doyoung about to turn around leaving the members.....

Jae is coming home tomorrow and he is fine and healthy!! Johnny speak loud from the back

Doyoung turn back to s but with no expression

Ahhh...really! So he is fine.....okay thanks for let me know about this 'good news'. He turn his back again and walk to his room.

Wow they really dating isn't!,they acting like a old fighting couple! Taeil try to break the silent.

They all look at each other and laugh...

Oh i forgot to ask him if he want to follow us tomorrow~ Taeyong just remember about it

Nah its okay i'm pretty sure he want to follow tomorrow. Yuta smirk and turn the tv on back to watch his anime.

Back to Doyoung room....

Wow he really leave me on seen..i text him everyday and worries about him and he don't answer my text at all!!! And i have to know his condition from other people mouth!!! I can't believe it!

Doyoung : Hei Mr.ignore i just found out about you from other members!!

Doyoung : i can't believe you don't tell me first about everything! And you can tell and answer other members but you just ignore me....thats it!!!!! I just wasting my tears for a wrong person!

*

*

*

11.30a.m

The next morning.....they almost left Doyoung because of Yuta "pretty sure" last night...

Doyoung wakeup and go to bathroom*why men always like this every morning?* after he finish his morning routine he go out to the kitchen and make some coffee and see ready to go somewhere!

Hmmmm i don't think we have schedule today! 

What??? Why you still on yours pajamas?? We are going to airport Dons to pick up Jae and manager hyung...aren't you coming with us? Yuta slowly put on his shoes

For real!!! Why the nobody tell me about this!! I hate you guys!!! Doyoung almost spilled his hot coffee from hurry to get ready~

The members only can laugh at Doyoung silliness and guess who just got slap at the back of the head from Mr.Chicago bulls *cough Yuta*cough Taeyong*

Doyoung so excited but mad but happy but anger,* does he have bipolar disorder? So many emotion* he even sit at the front and keep look at his phone to see what time Jae will arrive and others at the back. And open his personal chatroom with Jae and see he only seen the message and not reply it.

Doyoung : Wow after you got me under you,then you just gonna pretend that you don't know me?? And really Jae? Just seen? I hate you!!!!

*

*

*

12a.m

Back at Nadi International Airport,Fiji. 3 hours before Jae and all the staff going back to korea...

I almost forgot i'm not charging my phone after the earthquake....i need to charge it now Doyoung hyung and everyone probably worried about me....

And of course he never wrong soon he on his phone back...tons of text and phone call from familys and friends and of course his lovely bunny hyung but he ignore Doyoung text first to reply to others.

And last but not least he check text from the man who own his heart....

Wow 250 just from his text and call?? Hah...He already act like my wife now..kkkkk He was grin like a silly at all the message Doyoung text for him and he even burst out laughing at the last text Doyoung send to him last night. But he just ignore Doyoung text....My hyung are so silly,i guess he forgot i'm not in the mall....HAhahahaha.I love you too hyung!

 Hei Jae! Have you text Doyoung about you? He keep bothering me with all the question and he keep asking me about you i'm so tired to reply everything! Manager hyung *sigh*

Hahahaha really hyung~ aigoo don't worry i will tell him about everything~ Jae only smile at his manager hyung before he unplag his charger and get his bag to check in.

*

*

*

1p.m

Flight from Fiji has arrived...........

Home sweet home... Jaehyun bow and thanks to LOTJ crew and also the others cast before waving goodbye.

From far he can see the members waving at him and of course his eyes only searching for his man,either he need to wear glasses or he really can't see Doyoung anywhere but he still waving back to members and smile.

Just when he come more closer to members,Johnny move his body to the left and Jaehyun stop suddenly and excitedly shock*idk how to describe it* when he see Doyoung figure hiding behind Johnny and see Doyoung slowly look up at him. He try to hide the excitedment when he see his bunny hyung come along to pick up him.

Everyone was so happy and they keep hugging Jaehyun,they so happy to see him again. Doyoung come closer to Jaehyun and shake his hands to welcome him.

Welcome home Jaehyunie,i'm glad you are safe.

Thank you hyung, i thought you not coming to see me.

See you? Nah i come here to see manager hyung not you~ Doyoung try to act cold again.

They stay silent for a second....

Hmmm okay... i miss you too hyung! Jae patted Doyoung shoulder before turn to his other hyung.

On their way home.

He just shake my hands only? No hugs like other? He don't even ask me if i'm doing good or not! He keep talking with others but not with me..... Doyoung talking with himself again.

Jae look over Doyoung at front sit,who only lower his head look disappointed and Jae only giggle at his hyung silliness......

Soon they arrive at home they change their clothes and start preparing food for dinner.