I'm worry about you

Missing part of you

Doyoung feels so much better after sleep all day, but he still can't stop thinking about Jae. Every second and minutes only Jae face keep showing up in his mind.But he more worries and think about Jae when Mark.....

Oh please,i need to go work now! Please stop think about Jae..pleaseeeee.......

 Doyoung shock at Mark running and slamming the door so loud just to tell him what happen at Fiji*Jae shoot LOTJ in here*

Doyoung immediately check his phone about the news, and he drop his phone when he found out the news were true.

He start to get panic and cry non stop, he keep praying nothing serious happen to people in Fiji especially Jaehyun and the crew too...but his prayer more to Jae.

The members try to calm him down and tell him nothing will happen to Jae.

He look at the member, seems like they know everything about him and Jae. And turn his head to Johnny.but Johnny just shaking his head.

He go back to the room and lying on his bed and again keep checking his phone to see the updated. Somehow he feel relief when he read news from of the local website says that no injury or property damage been reported. But he still need to know what happen to Jae.....

Doyoung : Jae how are you? Is everything okay? Im                                   so worried about you now!

Doyoung : Jae answer me

Doyoung : i miss you

Doyoung : i hope you here with me

Doyoung : i need you now

Doyoung : please becareful

Doyoung : I love you and i need you,stay safe :'(

Doyoung : i figure it out what my heart wants...and its you the one i want....im so stupid for letting you go at the first place.....i really need you Jae don't leave me.Hurry come home i'll wait for you and answer me please!

Doyoung : I LOVE YOU SO MUCH,JUNG JAEHYUN 

Doyoung : BE MINE....

*

*

*

*

*

P/s: istg im so panic at first when i found out about the eartquake happen at Fiji i keep refresh my news feed to see the updated..but thank god nothing serious happen to people in there..my mind keep thinking about Jae Jae and Jae*selfish* but yeah. Anyway can't wait to see Jae on LOTJ....lets go nexttttt~~~~~~