Is he okay?

Missing part of you

Is Jae doing okay in the jungle?why im worrying about him,isn't he going forever its just a weeks right..tssst.....nah he will be fine!but what if there is shark on the sea while he swim?and ..and what if there is hungry tiger or lion or anaconda!!! Oh snap...Doyoung on his thought again worrying about jaehyun who currently filming reality show Law Of The Jungle.

Don't worry he will be fine!stop overthinking! Johnny notice Doyoung keep checking at his phone non stop.

What pfffttt im just look at my twitter!Duhhh

   Yeah about Jaehyun! Hahahahaha

Oh gosh Shut up hulk~

    Aigoo,Doyoung Doyoung,when he was around,you not even look at him,you keep ignore his existence!and now you worry and miss him!! What a big egos you have Dons..Ahahaha

You dont know what happen,so you better shut your bloody mouth!

   Haha...how do you know i don't know anything? i know everything doyoung,i know everything! Johnny smirk

Don't tell me Jaehyun tell you about it!

  Of course he will tell me,what do you expect he use to be my roomates LoL and i know all his problem especially about YOU! Dummy!

*Doyoung let out heavy sigh*

Well at least i know who i can talk about this now,since you know everything!

  What??am i look like you two psychiatrist who listen to all your problems! 

Doyoung silently look at Johnny who looking at him dumbfounded cant believe he just become the place for this two tell what they feels and they not even pay him for this side job! But he still accept this job! *Johnny the busy body*

   Anyways..hmmmm why you rejecting his love?its  not that i want to know but im just curious you two  so close i thought both of you have feeling toward each other!?

I'm not reject him,it just....it to sudden! And i'm not ready to have relationship now,too early!

  To sudden?Not ready?Too early?what? Are you kidding me?after 5 years? Wow no wonder Jae call  you dummy!!

Doyoung look down,pout and somehow he feel regret for what he did to Jaehyun.

Actually the day before Jae go to LOTJ,its not first time Jae tell what he feel to Doyoung,even before NCT127 comeback with Cherry Bomb he already confess his feeling but Doyoung still said NO to Jae *poor jae,come to me instead*

And start from that day,their relationship start to tear apart because Doyoung don't feel comfortable when around Jaehyun. Doyoung will try anything to avoid Jaehyun,when he see Jaehyun are coming toward him,he will grab anyone there to hug or cuddling or whisper or laughing *this is fact actually,rip dojae's shipper* but when Jae try to talk with him or doing skinship with him,he runaway even lock himself at bedroom.

Even members dont understand Doyoung behaviour to Jaehyun! He so soft to others but cold with Jae. But thats not gonna make Jae giving up with his Love!

Jae is someone who will get what he want!!*like me* and he believe that one day he will get Doyoung under him! Again!!!*uwww aummm*

                                        *

                                        *

                                        *

The day before Jaehyun leave for the show,he go to Doyoung room to talk about what he feel again after all this time or maybe for the last time and he even kick Mark to go to his room with Haechan...*poor mark* to be alone with his bunny hyung~

Hyung,Doyoungie hyung...??? Jae calling his favourite bunny hyung to tell him about 'something'.

    Dons hyung was in the shower now...what do you   want?just tell me,i'll tell him~

Tell you?? Nevermind minhyung i have my own mouth i dont need your help,mind you own bussiness!and beside this is important and i want you to get out from this room now!!

    Did you just kick me out from my own room?!

Yes i did, now Mark NOW!!!!! Jokingly kicking Mark 

   Shishhh,chill okay okay~ no need to kick me fool

Did you just call me......fo....

When Jae was about to chase Mark who try to run away,he heard the bathroom door was open slowly and he see half of doyoung's y body and water drops from his six pack abs with towel up until his waist *damn drooling*

Doyoung is really skinny actually but thats what he want fans to think,for Jae, Doyoung have the best body,very well build with broad shoulders and strong too. Well everything about Doyoung is perfect in Jaehyun eyes.*in my eyes too*

Doyoung was shocked at Jae smiling face looking at him half ...

jaehyunie?what are you doing here?Have you pack all your stuff? Doyoung ask while drying his hair with a small tower. If you need anything you can ask me! Said Doyoung trying to avoid the awkwardness between Jae.

Jae just look at Doyoung like he want to eat that skinny bunny!*eat him to the bone Jae.jk*