What do you guys know about that night?

Missing part of you

I'm not feeling well, i will be at my room, if anything just call me!!

 Okay,do you need medicine? Leader worry about Doyoung who not eat well and just lying on his bed all day.

Its okay Taeyong hyung,i'll be fine~

slowly walking to his room......

What happen to Doyoung? He never like that before? Don't tell me you all pull a prank on me again?*Remember nctlife in chiangmai when dojaeten prank johntae* 

All members look at him weirdly.....

Ten look at leader disbelief because he really look so clueless of what happen around the house......

 Really hyung? you don't know about this? Like almost all of us know what happen except this all baby here point to Dream members.

Okay spill it? What did i don't know that you guys know? hands at the waist*Taeyong ahjuhma*

Dream babies look at their hyung.....

What do you guys looking at??? Winwin ask the babies~

What? Heii we have right to know what happen to Doyoung hyung okay!!! And to be more fair he is my roomates!!! And you guys just can't kick me again out of.......Mark try to stay but once again he got drag out from this 'adult' conversation by dream members. Haechan even have to cover his mouth and other babies grab his leg and body to Jisung and Chenle's room

Shut up Mark, mind your on bussiness please...thank you dream baby. Taeil hyung look over the dream babies before he start open his mouth to tell Taeyong what he saw and heard the night before Jae left them for LOTJ shooting.

Shishhh why everyone keep asking me to mind my own bussiness? I'm a adult too.....i deserve to know...Mark turn his back try to open the door to go back where his hyung at but again Dream babies manage to grab him and lock the door

Jisung grab some rope to tie mark to stay still and some cloth to shut him before Renjun stop him....

Maknae we're not kidnaping him! Put everything in their place now...and why you have rope in your room??

Jisung look at Chenle....and Chenle look at Jisung*dont worry they are school scouts...shishh they're still minor everyone*in doyoung voice*

Why you guys stoping me from hear everything? Did you guys know something that i don't know?*innocent mark are taeyong 2.0*

Jeno whisper to Mark what he saw that night with Jaemin......

*

*

Whatttt???? So they are dating each other? Taeyong Scream

Oh for god sake. Shut up Taeyong! Doyoung and babies will hear this!!!Ten shushh Taeyong from screaming...

Well we don't know if they're really dating or not, but they do make out that night...my ears!! Rip Moon Taeil ears.*Rest in peace*.

How did you guys really sure about this? I mean sometimes we kiss each other too,right?!

Yes but not in the lips moron! And we only kiss dream babies who the kiss hyung members? Math hyung almost lost his temper to naive leader.....

They all look at Taeyong with curious face....

Are you? Johnny asking his bestfriend

Taeyong look at Ten

Everyone look at each other with euwww face..... and almost throw up

Okay for my kind soul! have mercy on me...keep your bedroom story for yourself!! Because right now we have to figure it out what happen between Doyoung and Jaehyun!!! Yuta trying to dug up what behind the kiss between Jae and Dons.*its not really big deal but they really busy body like Johnny*

I'm just worries seeing Doyoung like that, he always so cheerful and happy...he really miss Jae now. Even tho Johnny know what happen between Jae and Doyoung even before all s knows,he still worry and Johnny still need to claim unfinish story from Jae about what happen that night! And he still keep his mouth shut for not telling others about Doyoung and Jaehyun feeling for each others and pretend he just know this from Taeil hyung~

Meanwhile in Jisung and Chenle's room....

So there is something between them.....no wonder they ask me to get out from my own room and and take a long time to discuss about the 'important things'~..... Mark finally know what happen between his roomates and his half brother.

Don't tell them that we both saw too what Taeil hyung see! Promise hyung~ Jaemin try to zip Mark mouth from talking about everything to the hyung.

Okay-okay i promise,i won't tell them..... Mark did the pinky promise with the dream's baby before they heard leader Taeyong call them from living room for dinner.