Chapter 11

Greed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you mean get rid of her?" Jungkook placed the picture back in the envelope.

CEO Kim laughed. "Don't worry. I'm not asking you to kill her. My mom set me up on a date with her. She is the daughter of an important person. You know how that works right, If I date her it would benefit our families." CEO Kim stood from his seat. "I have no intention of meeting her so what I need is for you to go see her and tell her I'm not going or tell her some bad things about me, I don't really care as long as you get rid of her." 

Jungkook nodded. "Ok, I understand. At what time is it?" 

CEO Kim looked at his watch. "In about 30 minutes." 

"30 minutes? Ok I will be leaving now I will be sure she never wants to see you again." he quickly stood and walked towards the door. "Thank you for entrusting me with such an important task." 

CEO Kim waved him goodbye and wished him good luck. 

 

Jungkook arrived at the address written on the paper. 

It was a small coffee place. He looked at the picture of the woman one more time before going inside. 

He looked around and found her sitting at a table by the window. He quickly walked over. 

"Hello, Ms. Lee" He bowed slightly. "I am Jeon Jungkook, CEO Kim's Secretary." 

"Hello, have a seat." Jungkook sat down.

"CEO Kim will not be coming today." 

Ms. Lee smiled. "I figured since he sent his assistant. May I at least know the reason why?" 

"Yes, of course. CEO Kim is not interested in dating at the moment so he didn't see the need of coming here today." He gave her an apologetic look.

"And he couldn't come and tell me this himself?" 

"I'm sorry, he asked me to apologize for him. He is very shy and just couldn't muster the courage to tell you himself." Jungkook stood and bowed. "I'm very sorry."

She grabbed her glass and threw the water at Jungkook.

"Bull." She stood from her seat and grabbed her purse. "Tell CEO Kim he will hear from me again and it won't be something nice.." 

 

Junkook arrived at the company again and went directly to CEO Kim's office. 

He quickly knocked on his door. "CEO Kim, it's me Jungkook." 

"Come in." Jungkook opened the door and found CEO Kim and Hoseok talking. 

"Hello, Hoseok. CEO Kim, I'm back."

"Jungkook hello, where did CEO send you?" 

Jungkook looked over at CEO Kim.

"He was getting rid of someone for me." Hoseok quickly turned to CEO Kim. 

"Getting rid of someone? Who?" 

CEO Kim laughed. "I didn't tell him to kill anyone don't worry. Tae Ra asked to meet me again so I told Jungkook to take care of it." He looked over at Jungkook. "So how did it go? Why are you wet?"

"I told her you had no interest in seeing her, she told me to tell you that you would hear from her again and threw water at me."  Jungkook was annoyed.

"That Tae Ra,  you should have told me, I would have made sure you didn't hear from her ever again."  Hoseok tisked.

"She doesn't know Jungkook so it was better to sen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter