Chapter 12

Greed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She's in the hospital? How? What happened?" Jungkook could not believe what he had just heard, he had seen Tae Ra hours before. 

"Her father called me to inform me that she was in the hospital. The neighbors had found her and immediately called an ambulance but they didn't see anyone suspicious around." 

Suddenly a thought came to Jungkook. "Did you think I had done it?'

Taehyung quickly looked at him. "No, I didn't mean it that way."

"In what way then, there is no reason you would need to know what I had done after work if you weren't suspicious of me."

"Jungkook I-" Jungkook interrupted. 

"It's fine CEO, you don't really know me, it makes sense that you would be suspicious of me." Jungkook looked back inside. "If that was all you wanted to tell me, I will be heading back inside." Jungkook bowed. "I hope Tae Ra recovers quickly."  Before Taehyung could say anything Jungkook was back inside. 

 

Jimin and Jungkook made their way back home.

"He thought you had done it?" Jungkook had told Jimin what CEO had come to tell him. 

"He didn't say it but it was inferred. He asked me where I was after work that obviously meant he thought I might have done it."  Jungkook was still in disbelief. "I guess it makes sense, he doesn't really know me, I didn't hit him when he almost ran you over."

"Don't try to justify it Jungkook, he should know you by now. You two have been working together for a while and should see that you aren't that type of person." Jungkook noticed that Jimin was getting really worked up and decided to change the subject.

"So Jin hyung is dating now..." Jimin's face instantly brightened up.

"I didn't even remember. They seriously look so cute together." Jimin sighed deeply. "I wish I was dating someone."

Jungkook laughed. "Don't you have something going on with Secretary Min, I am sure the two of you will date soon." 

Jimin gasped and punched Jungkook. "Don't say that!  I don't even know the guy."

"Sure you don't." Jungkook wasn't going to poke at the subject, for now at least. 

 

 

Jungkook arrived to work the next morning. 

He had decided he would keep his distance from CEO Kim. It had really upset him that CEO Kim had thought him to be that type of person but it was also his fault for thinkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter