Chapter 7

Greed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok woke up before Taehyung did. He reached over for his phone to check the time. It read 7:30. Taehyung usually got up at 8 but today he would wake up earlier, Hoseok wanted to have breakfast with him. Hoseok sat up an looked at Taehyung, he looked very handsome when he was asleep. Hoseok smiled and called out his name.

"Taehyung. Tae, come on get up it's already eight."

Taehyung quickly sat up and looked around. he crawled over Hoseok and grabbed his phone.

"Yah! It's barely 7:32." Taehyung placed the phone back on the nightstand and laid down again.

"I wanted to have breakfast with you that's why we haven't had breakfast together in years." Hoseok grabbed Taehyungs arm and began to pull at. "Come on get up." 

Taehyung sat up again and scratched his eyes. "Ok, do you want to eat here or out?" He faced Hoseok.

Hoseok thought about it for a bit. "I don't know which would be better for you." 

Taehyung moved the blanket off him and got off the bed. He put on his slippers. "Let's eat out that way I can drop you out at home and then head to work."

Hoseok nodded "OK then ill change my clothes." Taehyung gave him a confused look.

"Did you bring extra clothes?" Hoseok smiled at Taehyung, he walked over to one of his drawers and opened it to reveal Hoseok's clothes inside.

Taehyung laughed and walked over to Hoseok. "When did you put all this in here?" 

"A couple of months ago." Hoseok laughed and took some clothes. “Hurry up and get ready. You might be late for work.” 

 

Hoseok ate with Taehyung at a restaurant they hadn't been to in a while. They made Taehyung's favorite waffles here. 

"Taehyung, I have a question  for you."  Hoseok had been wanting to ask the question to Taehyung for a while but wasn't sure about. Right now was the perfect moment he thought. 

"What is it?" Taehyung said while he ate another piece of the waffle in his mouth, immediately smiling afterward.

"Well, I was thinking about getting another job." Hoseok swirled the straw in his drink.

"A new job? That sounds like a good idea. You have been working at that company for too long and you don't even like it."

Hoseok gave him a nod. "Yeah, my question was what do you think about me working at your company?" 

Taehyung widened his eyes. "That would be great. I never thought about you working for me, I would love if you worked at my company. We can be together all the time if you do, You, Yoongi and me, I can imagine it already." Taehyung had a wide smile plastered on his face, the idea seemed to please him so much.

"Really? Do you think its a good idea?" Hoseok smiled seeing how excited Taehyung looked.

"Of course it's a good idea! You know what I am going to call Yoongi right now and tell him to write you a contract for you." Taehyung pulled his phone out of his pocket.

Hoseok let out a soft laugh "You don't have to make the contract right away I still have to leave my company."

Taehyung slowly puts the phone down. "Ok, just tell me when you want me to write the contract."

 

Jimin and Jungkook had finished eating breakfast and were currently cleaning the kitchen.

"Go get ready for work Jungkook, ill finish cleaning the kitchen." Jimin took the plates from Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook gave him wrinkled his nose. "Are you sure? I don't want you complaining that you always have to do everything in the house."

Jimin made an offended expression. "I don't complain. I am sure. Hurry hurry!!"

Jungkook left the kitchen and headed to his room. Jimin placed the remaining dishes in the dishwasher. He placed the leftover food in the fridge. JIiin wiped the table clean and headed to his room. 

Jimin grabbed one of his work uniforms from the closet and placed it on his bed. He stared at his uniform and remembered the man from last night, the man with no name. Jimin had named him Yeong. Jimin smiled to himself. 

'Hyung!" Jungkook suddenly began to scream, he barged into Jimin's room. "Hyung, I forgot to tell you, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter