Chapter 2

Greed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Here you go strawberry smoothie and a tropical smoothie" 

Jungkook gave them a wide smile. "Enjoy". He took the money from the customer and placed it in the register. Jungkook let out a sigh and pulled out his phone from his pocket. It was time for lunch, he removed his apron and walked over to his manager. "Hyung, it's time for lunch I am going to head out and eat with my friend." His manager smiled.

"Sure go ahead" Jungkook hang his apron on the hanger and headed for the restaurant around the corner.  

 

"They still haven't called you, what's taking them so long? You applied a month ago."

"I know Jimin but what can I do. I just have to wait."

Jimin Took a bite from his sandwich and proceeded to talk with his mouth full. 

"You should give them a call or something."

''I can't call them what if it's a patience test. They will think I am impatient."

Jungkook took a sip from his lemonade.

"Well, you should look for another job then."

Jungkook scrunched his face. "Don't tell me you plan to stay at the same smoothie shop. You better not, they don't pay you enough, you can't even pay rent with the amount they pay you."

"What about you Jimin? Are you going to keep working at that bar? They don't pay you enough either.'' 

"They might not pay me enough but I get plenty of tips from people because of my face" Jungkook rolled his eyes. "And it's by that big company so the customers are executives and they leave very good tips." 

"Well I plan to stay there until I get a call from the company, I'll decide what to do later. Besides, the shop is by your workplace so we get to go home together, it is very convenient." 

Jimin just took another bite from his sandwich. 

 

Jungkook was back at work. This time he was in the back arranging the supplies that had just come in. 

He felt someone tap his shoulder, he turned around and found his coworkers standing behind him. 

"Oh... hi Ji Eun." 

She smiled at him "Hi Jungkook, I was wondering if you wanted to go out today." 

Jungkook looked around "Uh..." 

"I am bringing along a friend so you could bring along your friend Jimin." 

"I will have to ask him I'll tell you later what he said" 

She giggled "OK then, I'll come look for you later."

She smiled and walked away. Jungkook sighed, he found Ji Eun so annoying. She was a bit cute but ever since he started to work in the smoothie shop she began to hit on him and soon later declared her love for him. Once in a while, she would ask him to go out with her, the first time she asked he had told her no, he was shy with girls so he didn't want to be alone with her. The second time she asked him, She told him to bring a friend it would be a double date, he agreed to it and brought Jimin along and ever since that day she asked him to go bring Jimin along and Jimin loved going because they would usually pay for him because of his so-called looks.

He would have to call Jimin later, he was positive he would say yes but he still had to ask.

 

"No, she didn't say where she just asked if we wanted to go out." Jungkook tapped his foot on the floor, he was currently sitting in one of the restroom stalls speaking to Jimin on the phone. 

"Do you or do you not want to go?"

"Of course I want to go."

"OK I'll tell Ji Eun you said yes and I'll text you the place where we are going to meet up at."

"Alright, then I'll see you later."

"See you later." Jungkook hung up and walked out of the stall. He washed his hands and headed out to find Ji Eun.

"Really? That's great! OK well, I was thinking we could meet up at Kim Ryan coffee shop."

"Good idea! I'll tell Jimin and we will meet you there."

"Alright don't be late." She turned and headed back towards the register.

Jungkook took out his phone from his pocket. 

 

To: Jimin

We are meeting at Kim Ryan's. I'll pick you up and we'll go together.

 

From: Jimin 

Ok. I'll wait for you ;) 

Jungkook smiled, placed his phone back in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter