Chapter 5

Greed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung let out a breath as soon as soon as Jungkook walked out the elevator. 

Could the elevator go any slower? Taehyung was so embarrassed had his face really been dirty? He had tried so hard not to look at Jungkook but when he saw him staring he thought Jungkook was going to mention the accident last night, Taehyung had been ready to give a firm response he didn't want to be intimidated by the younger. 

Taehyung had been heading to the 8th floor too but seeing how awkward the situation had gotten he decided to go back to his office. 

He passed by Yoongi's office.

He knocked on the door. 

"Are you busy Yoongi?" 

Yoongi looked up. "Call me Secretary Min and no I am not busy. Come in."

"Thank you, Secretary Min." Yoongi gave him a gummy smile.

"What's wrong? You look concerned."

"You remember about the accident last night right?"

"Yeah, how could I forget when you have that black eye."

Taehyung laughed "Well the thing is that guy, the one that made my face ugly, he works here."

"He works here?! Who is it?"

"He is one of the new interns, His name is Jeon Jungkook."

"Jungkook? little innocent looking Jungkook?"

"Yes, that Jungkook. He's not even little he's taller than you."

Yoongi threw a paper at him. "I referred to our age. I understand him though if someone almost ran over my friend I would act the way he did."

Taehyung rested his chin on his hand and batted his eyelashes "What if someone almost ran me over what would you do?"

"I would push you towards the approaching car and take over the company."

Taehyung straightened up. "You are very mean and just so you know I would do the same and I would give your position to someone you hate."

Yoongi stuck his tongue out at Taehyung. 

A knock sounded at the door and Jungkook stepped inside. 

Jungkook bowed at Taehyung. 

"Here are the papers you asked to be signed Sir." He handed the papers to Yoongi.

"Thank you Jungkook, It's almost time for lunch you can go on ahead and leave a bit early." 

"Ah, ok thank you," He grabbed some stuff from his desk and headed out the office.

"Are you sure it's him Taehyung? It cant be him he seems so innocent."

"It is him I saw it clearly. What are you doing anyway? Are you almost done?"

"Yeah, I am about finished. Why do you ask?"

"I ask because Hosoek is coming to have lunch with us." 

"Really? Where are we eating? here? or in your office."

"In my office, so hurry up and come over when you are done."

Taehyung stood up."Goodbye Secretary Min thank you for your time."

 

Taehyung arrived at his office and found Hoseok already inside.

"Hoseok you should have called when you arrived."

Hoseok gave Taehyung a big smile. "I thought it would be better to just show up unexpectedly."

"You just love giving people surprises don't you?"

"Of course I do, that's why I brought you Japchae, your favorite!"

"Yaaaa~ I love Japchae."

"I know you do, and I brought Yoongi some bulgogi. because the man loves meat."

Taehyung grabbed the Japchae and sat down at his desk and began to eat. 

Hoseok smiled at him. "You look so happy when you eat, I love to see you happy."

Taehyung smiled at him. "Oh yeah, the guy that left me this mark..." Taehyung pointed at the bruise on his face. "He works at the company, he just got hired today he's an intern."

"Really? Wow. Are you going to fire him?"

"I thought about it but I don't think that would be the best decision. I understand his actions now and I am sure I would have done the same if someone almost ran you over."

Hoseok giggled "Aww you care about me."

There was a knock on the door and Yoongi entered the office.

"I am here!" Yoongi closed the door behind him.

"Come in Yoongi. Guess what I brought y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter