6. Gay

Their Alpha

"I want to meet your alpha," you deadpanned.

It is the day after you watched Jongin and Sehun practiced their choreography for their upcoming recital, Sehun invited you both out for coffee. By the time you arrived the entire class looked half-dead but were still pushing through, working just as hard as ever. Sehun and Jongin weren't the only ones drenched in sweat, but they were the only ones who's scent you weren't repulsed by, and that's when you knew— Jongin was just as compatible to you as Sehun. 

"Uh, um, er," Jongin floundered.   

"I just feel like we've been friends long enough that you would introduce me to some of the men you date," you explained. In all honesty it was killing you inside to say that. You didn't want to meet Jongin's future alpha, you wanted to be his alpha.

After the two omegas finished up their practice you had to quickly excuse yourself, lying that you were called in to work to cover a shift for someone. Sehun's scent was intoxicating enough most days, but now he was potent and if that wasn't bad enough Jongin's natural scent finally was shining through his mask of various alpha scents and he was just as intoxicating to you. You had to get away fast before you ually assaulted one of them. Or both of them at the same time somehow. 

"Uh— what, what makes you think I am going to be courted by a guy?" Jongin questioned, eyes narrowed and he looked a bit flushed. 

You raised a well-groomed eyebrow. "Are you serious? First of all, female alphas aren't really common. We are literally one in half a million. It isn't likely for there to be another age appropriate for you female alpha in this city. On top of I'm pretty sure you prefer men." You chuckled in a way that made it sound like it were obvious Jongin was into men. 

Jongin sputtered after hearing that and Sehun began laughing manically.  

"I know you're not claimed yet," you started to say. "So that's probably why you have a lot of different alpha men's scents on you. I think as your platonic, female alpha friend you should allow me to meet these prospective mates of yours." 

Jongin was speechless. Sehun was hysterical. You were starting to feel like you've crossed a line or something. 

"We are friends, right Jongin? I'm not trying to insult your judgement, I just— as an alpha, I feel a sort of possessive— I mean I have a protective nature of anyone I feel close to. I just want to ensure that you are going to have a decent partner."

"My alpha is so sweet," Sehun cooed. "Wanting to look after her friends like a mommy bear." He then casually threw his arm across your shoulders and squeezed you closer to him. 

You started to take a deep breath because this is the first time he has ever said my alpha in reference to you. Sehun smelled really ing good though so the deep breath was not helping you calm down any. 

"Careful with that casual encouragement Sehun, I might end up claiming ya for real." You warned playfully but you were absolutely not joking. If Sehun began to actually flirt back when you you were going to eventually make good on all that you have said you would do to him. 

You missed the mischievous look that crossed Sehun's face, as well as the mocking grin he flashed Jongin across the table. Unbeknownst to you the entire time you have known both the omegas, they have coveted your favor. Jongin claimed to have dibs because he met you first, so Sehun tried to keep his feelings in check— but now that he knew you thought your relationship with Jongin to be platonic he had no qualms of letting his desire be known. Jongin had his chance to woo you and he's only managed to convince you that he's gay. 

"I," Jongin started but shut his mouth quickly. He was at a lost for words, unsure what to say now. 

"You know what? I'm probably emasculating you." You concluded. "And it's not like you're exclusive with any of these guys, so I'm getting ahead of myself aren't I? When you find a someone you really like I'm sure they'll be perfect. I still would like to meet them before you get claimed but other than that forget I brought this up," you laughed as you began shaking your head. "Anyways yesterday, you guys were really great! I can't wait for your recital," as you began chatting away the two omegas locked into a glaring battle, waging a silent war right there.