1. Shewolf

Their Alpha

You were used to the sideways glances, the somewhat discrete whispers, the false delight people showed you when they realized your status. You knew you were odd, and you knew how people would act towards anything odd. But damn it, those gossiping omega girls in the booth across the coffee shop were getting under your skin. It was like they were completely forgetting that as an alpha your hearing was more sensitive than theirs and you could  practically hear almost every whispered word about yourself! Every giggle and sleazy remark towards you made you cringe and your irritationto your breaking point.

Every day since your status had been declared as alpha, instead of beta like your other two strong sisters, you have been pleading with the universe to ensure your mate wasn't such a gossip, needy girl. You also hoped for a beta mate instead of an omega, those types were so unnecessarily dependent on their mates it was sickening to you now. It wasn't always that way, but once in high school you dated an omega girl for a while and she was always crying and whining about how inconsiderate you were and how moody you became. You were an alpha for goodness sake! You couldn't be all cuddles and smiles all the time! Since then, you have sworn off omegas entirely, you wish you could swear off girls too because you have always held a higher preference towards males but it just wasn't likely for you to have a beta male mate, their genetics and evolution was not compatible with a more aggressive female mate. Too much pride in beta males. And omega males were practically unheard of, and if they did exist, it was for a very strong male alpha that happened to have the preference towards other men. 

So over time you've resigned yourself to having a female mate, one who would probably be an omega but you still hoped would not be, for personal reasons amongst logical ones. Omegas produced the best offspring, it was in their design to procreate as much as it was in an alpha's design to make quick decisions. It would be a shame to have a female omega because neither of you would be able to have a child of your own seeing as neither of you produced — there was always the option of a donor, your omega mate could carry a child and you could have one too— but something about another alpha's in your mate did not settle well with you. And it would be just plain unfair for you to carry all your offspring when it was practically an omega's only carnal desire to carry a bundle of developing cells. It became such a complicated conflict for you over the years as you matured and these very realistic future issues would eventually show up when you would meet your mate that you just decided to not have kids ever. You loved kids, but you weren't willing to relent, you were an alpha after all. Alphas were territorial and possessive and very stubborn. 

"I'm heading back to campus," You abruptly stand, having enough of listening to the omegas talking about you. Clearly they held interest, they were omegas attracted to almost all alphas by nature, but they were judging you as well. You didn't really blame them, a lot of people reacted similarly to an alpha shewolf, your kind were well-known to be more aggressive and self-assured than your male counterparts. The way you learned to look at it, women got more done and more efficiently, however the emotional/hormonal aspect of being a female was still present. "I have a few assignments I should review." You didn't wait around for any of your friends to respond, you figured Tao would lead the pack of barks about you being a nerd, because what alpha studied? Evolution made your mind work faster because alphas had to think fast for survival and protection, alphas were designed to be quick learners. 

You walked out of the coffee shop, and made your way to the campus library. Your intention was to find your brother's friend Luhan, a beta who was kind of nerdy himself, despite his outward appearance of pink hair and facial piercings, who has in the past expressed interest in keeping your bed warm. As an alpha you had needs, and as a beta he was happy to assist. Luhan really got off to making you, an alpha, submit to him, and you didn't mind playing submissive in bed as long as you could get off finally.

Most betas were too afraid to try to dominate an alpha, but they were too prideful to let you dominate them. Omega males hardly existed, the ones you met were only into men, so you usually got left with only female companion options, but as previously stated— you held preference to over . 

"Hey Luhan," you called once you spotted said male  with his face stuffed in a book in the back of the library at his usual spot. 

"Don't tell me you already need to be ed again?" His words didn't match his mischievous grin, his excited tone gave him away before his eagerness to pack up his things before you even responded. 

You breifly thought how much of a shame it's going to be when one of you finds your mate, this little arrangement of yours would have to end. No strings attached, just casual whenever one of you needed it, it's been blissful but all good things must come to and end. 

 

-------

Most of these chapters are going to be short af cause I'm writing while at work sooo :D