Do You Remember?

Unchanging
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How can time feel so slow? They have only been in the restaurant for a few hours yet the memories came flooding back. Meeting each other after all these years was too much. Hyesung excused himself and went to the toilet. His vision became blurry from drunkenness. Not to mention from the tears that were threatening to form.

 

He asked himself why he felt that way. The other guy seemed okay. Why can’t he be like that? Years had passed. He had met other people. But why did his chest feel so tight? Why did he feel like he was suffocating? Looking at that face again hurt him. Yet, he wanted to find ways to continue seeing it.

 

Eric saw Hyesung exit the toilet. He previously excused himself from the table and followed the man. He wanted to talk to him but couldn’t find the courage to do so. So he just waited in front of the toilet. Their shoulders brushed as Hyesung passed by. Eric couldn’t deny the electric feeling that the movement left.

 

It was 15 minutes before midnight. The party decided to break. Junjin clapped happily as Eric took out his wallet to pay. The rest argued about who goes home with whom  because they carpooled or took cabs to go to the restaurant.

 

“Whatever you guys. I can drive Eric and Hyesung with me. Eric, you’re staying at the same hotel right? The one near Hyesung’s apartment?” Dongwan asked.

 

“Ah, yes”, the tall man said awkwardly.

 

“You’re staying in my area?” Hyesung asked quietly. The surprise in his voice was apparent.

 

“I didn’t know you still lived there”, Eric said. He didn’t know for sure, but he hoped Hyesung still lived at the same apartment. Truthfully, he chose the place in hopes that he could a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter