final

suffocating

I feel cheated, not literal, but it feels like I got cheated, all these years, I always been loving, giving, on repeat, but it feels like I’m still not appreciated, the night we broke up, I cried, I didn't know I can cry that hard before, I sob through the whole night and surprisingly Wonwoo was there through the whole nights, not only 1 night but all of the nights, I feel like cheated by why does it hurt so bad when we had to end it? every day waking up seeing his face around me suffocates me, when I was dozing off during the day off, Wonwoo approached me like he always did for the past 3 months, “Hyung, Tea,” He intended to make it sound like a question but with the cup that had already rested on the small table in front of him sounds more like it’s an instruction to drink it. without further protest I sip the tea, it’s too sweet for my taste, it’s like drinking Jeonghan’s tea, that I never liked, remembering the name, pains my heart, It’s only been 3 months and it feels like it’s already 3 years without him, in my arms, without his goofy smile, without his delicate fingers massaging my scalp before I fall asleep, before his lean body pressed close to my body, this feeling still suffocates me, it’s like I am living but barely breathing. That night, between pants, and yelling, I can’t see him anymore, I can’t see the same Jeonghan, I fell in love years before, he changed, but I guess people do change like my Jeonghan had changed. He becomes someone that I can’t even recognize anymore, he becomes bitter, saltier, and demanding. I feel cheated because I’ve always devoted myself to him, but he never seems to love me back, he would play around with everyone though, yes, he would always back to my arms at the end of the day, but the fact that he can go play around with anyone else and I can’t, not that I want to, trap me in a one sided love kind of experience, I’ve bear with it for too long, I love him too much that even if one day he come around and say the three words, eight letters, I would’ve to say it back, I would always run back to his arms. 
You come then you go, 
you loved then you hate, 
who are you, Jeonghan? I can’t see you anymore, 
you’re not the same Yoon Jeonghan I know, 
I’ve shattered myself up and settling back up for you, 
I pick those broken pieces you left in the morning, 
stitch them back onto the bleeding wound, 
and one day when you’re back, 
I would’ve still put all the stitches back into your hands and entrusted them, 
call me stupid, 
but aren’t we the broken lovers are?