Nine Boys pt.2

Through The Lenses [EDITING 2/22]

When the shoot resumed, Dawon is still as energetic as he was before. He is goofy around set and just...he really doesn't get tired at work. He's exactly the kind of guy their agency introduced him to be to the public--the mood maker. He struck a lot of poses and Tzuyu didn't get any problem with him at all. As usual, she's seen things of the past. Recently, she's been seeing memories instead of the future. She doesn't mind though. As long as the boys get along well and are living well, she doesn't give a damn about their past anymore. As for Dawon, most of the times, he's the brotherly material in the group. She's seen lots of moments Dawon spent with the maknae line--Taeyang, Hwiyoung, and Chani. He guides them not only in their career but also in their lives. He's the kind of a chill brother who lets you experience all the ups and lows in life and still be there to tap your shoulders telling you, "Congratulations for living your life and learning something new. Just don't do it again but still, you know, congrats?" He's also had his fair share of time alone, reflecting about life and his choices. He's also cried himself thinking he isn't doing well in his performances and him being comforted by his friends telling him that he's done so well and asking him to read the good words his fans left for him. Tzuyu watched that--how Dawon cheers everyone up and how's he's cheered on by others too. Tzuyu loved that concept. For her, it's the greatest concept she has ever seen.

When Rowoon entered, it was like a Ken doll walking. He looks surreal, almost doll-like. He's the kind of an actor fit for royalty roles. Tzuyu wasn't really that much surprised with his height since they're only five inches apart. Like most of the guys, Tzuyu saw Rowoon's past. Well, there wasn’t anything to be surprised about. Rowoon was very busy on their rookie years. He's had guestings here and there, shooting wherever, and just gets almost only an hour's worth of sleep. On those days, Tzuyu felt sorry for that much stress he underwent but she's so relieved to see how Rowoon's harvesting all his hard work and effort now. What struck Tzuyu the most is that Rowoon was still able to become a reliable brother to s. All the hardships the boys went through, Rowoon became their support alongside Youngbin, of course. They had become the pillars of the group. Truly, Rowoon is an extraordinary person.

Comes in next is Juho. Tzuyu suddenly becomes uneasy when he entered. The previous thing she saw from Juho’s memories still weirds her out. She shakes her head and thinks, “It’s just that it rhymes. Chewy and Tzuyu. Chewy and Tzuyu. Chewy and Tzuyu.”

“Tzuyu, you’re spacing out. Are we already starting?” Juho asks standing in front of the camera.

“Yeah,” she says and nods. Juho starts posing for the camera whilst Tzuyu tries hard to focus…but the vision…she couldn’t take over it completely.

***

“What’s up with you lately, Juho?” Youngbin asks Juho one morning when Juho was just sitting at the living room without moving at all. “You’ve been sitting there for too long and been spacing out a lot. Are you sure nothing’s wrong?”

Juho looks at Youngbin and then asks, “I’m doing well, right?”

“Yes, of course! Who says otherwise, huh?”

“No one. I just think…why?” Juho closes his eyes and pursed his lips.

“Why what? What do you mean, Juho? C’mon tell me. I have all the time in this world to listen.” Youngbin tries to dig deeper but Juho just remained seated with his head bowed down and eyes closed.

***

“Are you dating, huh?” A girl asks Juho.

“I don’t know, Jimin. Actually, I’m not. But it feels nice to write songs about being in love. Brings me back to old times,” Juho smiles proud and content of the new song he has written.

“Whoa, so you really dated before? I thought…”

“I may or I may have not. It’s a secret.”

Jimin put on her serious face and asks, “Have you heard about Youngkyun?”

“I heard he’s going back. Youngbin told me.”

“Well, news flash. He wasn’t really dating Haerin. But right now, it looks like he is dating someone, for real.”

Juho looks at Jimin with unbelieving expression. “What did you say?”Jimin just nods at him. “C’mon, Jimin. SF9 didn’t work their asses off just to go down with a dating scandal. No one’s dating among us. You know that, right?”

“I don’t think so.”

“What do you mean?”

“Don’t make me say it here in public, Juho. You know your brothers very well.”

Juho leans in closer and asks in a whispering voice, “So, who is it?”

“Soulmates.”

Juho sits back and shakes his head. “Not that. Youngkyun. Who is it?”

Jimin gets her phone and types something. Once she’s done, she puts it on the table and pushes near Juho.

“Chou Tzuyu.” Juho shakes his head and smiles. “Well, isn’t that interesting? You know what, Jimin? Stop making a fanfiction out of us, okay? Life can’t be this dramatic and I’m sure Tzuyu would not want any issue. You know what happened, Jimin. Can you just, please, stop?”

***

“Wow, Juho. I think you’re doing so well!” Chani at the side says. Juho smiles—whether it was for the camera or it’s because of Chani’s remark, no one knows. Youngkyun sits beside Chani watching the monitor while Taeyang is still reading his How To Speak Japanese book. “Or maybe Tzuyu can’t get the right photo because you’re not actually doing so well after all.” Chani smiles devilishly.

Juho was about to rush to Chani when Youngkyun finally speaks.

“It’s certainly the latter. Juho, I don’t think you look handsome! Rowoon only spent like 15 minutes and then they were done.”

Juho stops posing for the camera and retorts, “In that case, maybe when it’s already your turn, we’re already retiring and you aren’t even finished with the photo-shoot yet.”

“Juho, we’re not yet done!” Tzuyu says out loud but not to the extent of shouting.

“I wish the same,” Juho answers under his breath but he made sure Youngkyun is reading his lips when he said that.

“I agree with Juho, Youngkyun. You’re a turtle. You look like one and act like one! Also when we eat?” Chani sighs. “We will say,” Chani stops and stands to re-enact and Taeyang puts down his book to join Chani. “C’mon, eat in a hurry!” Chani says dramatically.

“When will you ever get to finish your food, Kyun? Want me to help you?” Taeyang says.

Chani acts getting a chicken and runs around the set with it. “I’m sorry, Kyun! I got the last one!”

Youngkyun’s face turned red and yells, “Hey! I’m not that slow!”

Tzuyu laughs behind the camera, brushing off what she’s seen in Juho’s past. “Sorry, Youngkyun but I have to agree with them.”

“Please be objective please? I don’t want your subjective asses,” Youngkyun slumps on his seat.

Tzuyu turned her head and faces him, “Remember when you washed the-,” Youngkyun cuts her short.

“It’s…it’s,” Youngkyun stutters. “It’s because I was nervous! You were right there beside me, of course, I’m nervous.”

Chani comes back and sits beside Youngkyun. “You know what, Kyun? That was cringe.” Chani hugs himself and fake shivers.

 


Author's Note: Hello again, sweeties! I'm updating this chapter with, like, 3 parts. Enjoy!! (Also, I know that it was kind of unnecessary to talk about the whole of SF9 but my ult's SF9 and I can't stop talking about it so, yeah.) Here goes this chapter with 3 different parts talking about the members. Thank you!!! Stan SF9, sweeties!! <3