05 Blossom

The Wrong Twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After having breakfast, they were free to go anywhere they want. Luckily their moms did not have specific schedule for them. Jonghyun looked at the scenery from the terrace in their room. He startled when he heard someone yelled his name. It was Niel. His room was only five rooms beside his.

“Choi Jonghyun! Let’s go to the beach?” Niel yelled. Jonghyun facepalmed himself. What’s the point of handphone if he was going to yell like that? Luckly they were not in Korea or else there will be many his fans captured the moment and upload it online.

“Okay! 10 minutes at the beach!”

As he entered the room, he saw his husband under the thick white duvet choosing the movie. Chnahee was not an outdoor person. Before this, if they went to travel together with a couple of their friends, Chanhee preferred to stay inside his room than going outside doing outdoor activity. He actually has his own reason why he preferred to have fun in the room whenever they went to travel to the place near beach.

“Chanhee? Let’s go diving?” he invited him.

“You just go alone. I’m not in the mood to do anything.” He said. He settled in with the romantic movie. He always loves romantic movies. He never tells anyone but sometimes he imagined him and his future spouse kissing under the rain, doing all romantic things together. Jonghyun sighed. He will not let his bestfriend aka his boyfriend stay alone in the hotel room while he is having fun at outside. He was not that kind of man after all.

He pulled Chanhee with a little strength and Chanhee immediately was on his feet. “Yah!” Jonghyun dragged the smaller man to the door and forced him to wear his slippers and immediately dragged him outside to the beach.

“What do you want me to do here?” Chanhee asked as they plopped down on the beach sand, staring at the wide blue sea.

“Let’s have fun!” Jonghyun grinned. His eye smile formed as his grin became bigger.

“I can have my own fun in the room, Choi Jonghyun.” He glared.

“I want you to have fun with me, Choi Chanhee.”

Chanhee glared at Jonghyun. How dare he replaced his own surname with Jonghyun’s.

“I am Lee Chanhee, in case you forgot.”

“You are Choi Chanhee after we vowed to each other, in case you forgot.”

“You…” Chanhee slapped Jonghyun’s shoulder made the latter yelped in pain.

“I was forced, remember that!”

“Okay, whatever. But for now, let’s have fun here. You can watch your movie later.”

Chanhee sighed.

“Fine.”

After fifteen minutes fighting which they should play, Niel surrendered and went to have fun alone leaving the newlyweds fighting among themselves. They stood beside the pool. Luckily there was nobody at the pool because both of them argued like some kindergarten kids. Chanhee argued that they should sit at the beach, watching the scenery or build sand castle. Jonghyun just shook his head hearing his husband’s opinion. He said that what the point coming there but not playing anything.

“You forced me to come down here, so just let me decide it.”

“Let’s play something exciting.”

“Nope, Choi Jonghyun. Nope. I don’t want to play at the water.”

“Why not?”

“Err, I just don’t feel like playing.” Chanhee said sternly. No way he would let his pride drowned with his fear.

“Ahhhh!”

Before Jonghyun could say anything, a couple of children ran towards them and one of the accidentally bumped into Chnahee made Chanhee fell into the 6.0ft depth pool. Jonghyun was shocked when he saw Chanhee yelled, asking for help. He thought Chanhee can swim! He quickly removed his beach shirt and dived in into the pool. Chanhee was already at the center of the pool so he swam quickly when he realized that Chanhee didn’t have much energy left.

He quickly grabbed his husband by his waist and hugged him while kept both of them floating.

“It’s alright, it’s alright. I’m right here.” He coaxed the cried man who was now hugging his neck like his live is depending on him

After helping Chanhee laid on the bed and covered him under a thick white duvet, he sighed. So, that’s why Chanhee always avoided them when they asked him to join them playing in the water. Chanhee’s face was pale like a piece of paper although his mom already fed him with chicken porridge just now. His mom said when he was 8 years old, they went to the river at their hometown to relax and enjoy the nature. Chanhee who was so captivated by the beauty of the nature accidentally slipped down into the water and almost drown. After that incident, Chanhee was traumatized with water.

“Why you never tell me that you are afraid of water, Chanhee-ah?”

 

“Is my son feel well?” Mrs. Lee asked when the newly wed sat down at the table that was assigned for them during breakfast the next morning. Chanhee’s face was still pale but at least he already felt better than yesterday. Chanhee smiled at the people at the table. He knew his mother must be worried as hell because as soon as they get out from the water his legs wobble and Jonghyun had to carry him to their room. He was embarrassed as hell when they woke up at the morning because finally Jonghyun knew his weakness.

“I’m fine mom, really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter