04 Trip

The Wrong Twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three weeks passed since the wedding. Two days after the wedding, Chanhee moved in with Jonghyun at his apartment. As Jonghyun promised, they will not sleep at the same bedroom so he chose the room near the kitchen. Although they lived under the same roof, they barely saw each other. Since Chanhee was just started working and Jonghyun just started his training, both of them just saw each other during breakfast. By the time Jonghyun came home at 8 p.m. Chanhee already in his room, ready to sleep or watching some korean dramas through his laptop.

Both of the mothers worried when they knew about their sons’ relationship. Actually they were supposed to go to a week honeymoon after the wedding but Chanhee said he was busy as he just started working, so they cancelled the trip. So, they planned another trip for their family. They thought if only Jonghyun and Chanhee went to the honeymoon, they might order 2 different rooms. So, the Choi and the Lee followed them too.

“Chanhee, do you see my grey socks?” Jonghyun yelled from his bedroom. They were supposed to pack tonight as their flight will be tomorrow morning.

“No! Just go check at the laundry. I forgot whether I already washed them or not.”

“Okay!”

Chanhee took out his clothes and folded them to put into his dark blue luggage. He already felt stress when he heard their family will join the trip too. Their moms already planned the trip from the start. They even called the place where Chanhee works and asked them to give Chanhee a week holiday while using Jonghyun’s company’s name. Not only that, they even booked the rooms and assigned both of them in the same room. He looked at Jonghyun when his mom informed about the vacation to them but Jonghyun didn’t look concern at all at the thought that they will spent a week together in the same bedroom.

After finished packing, he put his luggage and a small bag at the outside of his room. He wanted to go back to his room but then he heard Jonghyun struggling with something so he went to check on his friend.

“Yah, why are you bringing so many bags?” Chanhee was shocked when Jonghyun was zipping his fifth bags.

“Why? This is for my clothes, this one is for my electronic devices, the black one is for my undergarments, this one is for my shoes and this one is for my suplements.” Chanhee shook his head, can’t believe what the younger just did.

“Who will help you with those things tomorrow?” Chanhee attacked Jonghyun. He sighed and looked at fidgeting Jonghyun just made him frustrated.

“Move a bit. I will help you packing your things.” Chanhee pushed Jonghyun a bit. He opened the luggage and surprised with how the younger folded his clothes. So messy. Well, he can’t blame the younger when his maids did the packing whenever they went to travel. He folded one by one of the clothes properly and stacked it into the luggage.

“See, there are many spaces left! Now, put your shoes in the shower cap and put it here. You can put your suplements here, This pocket, Jonghyun-ah, you can put your undergarments here.” After finished packing Jonghyun’s things, he told Jonghyun to put it outside. Jonghyun obeyed him as he put it outside, beside Chanhee’s luggage. He grinned at Chanhee.

“Gomawo, Chanhee-ah.” he pulled the elder into a hug while grinning like a child. Chanhee who was not fond of skinship frowned. “Yeah, yeah whatever. Now, let me go. I want to go to bed already.” he pushed Jonghyun a bit and went to his room.

“Mwoji?” he put his hand on his chest when his heart went dugeun dugeun.

At the next morning, Jonghyun drove both of them to the airport where all their families waiting for them. Jonghyun and Chanhee’s parents and also Jonghyun’s elder brother, Daniel who worked as a solo idol. Since Niel was not interested in business, Jonghyun had to take after his Dad.

“What time is our flight?” Jonghyun asked. He doesn’t know why but the atmosphere right then was kind of awkward. Of course they had silent moments when they hang out

“Uh, at nine thirty.”

After that, they went silent again until they reached at airport. As they expected, all of their families were waiting for them. The greeted the elders and waited for their flight together. Chanhee could sense that both of their parents were weird since they arrived especially their mothers. For example, when Chanhee wanted to snuggle to his mom, she would asked Jonghyun to sit at her place saying that she needed to go the convenience store or something like that.

Another one is when Jonghyun wanted to eat breakfast at a café then Chanhee’s mom will immediately told Chanhee to go with Jonghyun.

 

Their destination this time was at Hawaii. Chanhee instantly knew who picked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter