02 Twist

The Wrong Twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D-3.

Chanhee helped to prepare the doorgifts. Actually he was in the decorate hall department but after a chaos that he made, his sister asked him to prepare for the doorgifts.

His sister asked why he was fighting with the staffs who were decorating but he never answered it because he knew the answer will hurt her. So he just casually answered that the staff was playing around all the time.

Let’s move backward 2 hours ago.

Chanhee helped the designer to pt the curtain over the fence when she heard two staffs gossiping about his sister.

“I heard they married because the bride is pregnant and since she didn’t want to raise the baby alone so she quicken the wedding date without telling the groom about the baby.”

“Jeongmal? I heard she seduced him. The groom is the heir afterall. Since she is pretty, so she seduced him. Who didn’t want to marry the heir of a big company, right?”

“So, that’s why they marry as soon as they finish final exam? I also hear  some rumours that- ahhhh ouch!” the girl screamed when someone pulled her hair.

“Do you want to work or gossip?!” Chanhee said angrily.

“Who are you?!” another girl asked him when Chanhee pulled the girl’s hair more.

“I’m the bride’s twin you es!” before he could say anything else, Chaeyeon came running and stopped Chanhee. After she apologised to the staffs for Chanhee’s behaviour (which obviously he rolled his eyes) she asked him to help her friends with the doorgifts.

He sighed. He was surrounded by Chaeyeon’s friends which he doesn’t even know most of them. He just knew Doyeon and Yujeong because they knew each other since kindergarten. Being the only man among the girls not help either. At last, he only talked to Doyeon and Yujeong.

“Chanhee-ah, do you already have a girlfriend?” Doyeon suddenly asked.

Chanhee raised his eyebrows. Nope.

“Boyfriend?” Yujeong asked. She smiled creepily. Chanhee said nope once again. Yujeong smirked. She knew that her bestfriend’s twin never into relationship before but according to her gay-radar, the pretty man infront of him was definitely a gay. Yep, she knew one is gay when she observed them carefully. Maybe since Chanhee never had a lover before so himself didn’t knew his ual orientation.

“You are into girls or boys?” Doyeon asked. You must think they are so nosy right? Actually, Chaeyeon was the one who asked them to figure out Chanhee’s uality. She thought it is the right time for Chanhee to get into relationship already but knowing him, he probably never had a crush before.

“Why both of you are so busybody today, huh?”

“Nothing. Just curious. Many girls and boys asking you out but you always rejected him.” Yujeong smoothly answered without using Chaeyeon’s name. Knowing the twins since kindergarten, probably they will fight again.

“I’m not interested to get into relationship. To be honest, i never felt something for anyone. So, i don’t even know whether I like girls or boys.” Chanhee said truthfully. Doyeon and Yujeong looked at each other. Their face softened.

“So, does that answering your and Chaeyeon’s questions?” Chanhee smirked. He knew both of them and his own twin sister too well. Both of them might be extra and noisy but for once they never asked him about his uality or love life. He has a hunch that his sister might ask them to figure out his uality so he just gave the right answer. Why would he lied, right?

“Who- who said anything about Chaeyeon? Doyeon, do you said anything abou- about her?” Yujeong stuttered made Chanhee smirked more.

“A- ani!”

“I know both of you and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter