03 Wedding

The Wrong Twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Flashback **

5 years ago

It was summer back then, when they first met Jonghyun. As usual, the twins hang out together at their favorite café, sit at their favorite spot, sipping their favorite drinks. They joke around until Chaeyeon had idea. Chaeyeon bet that the next customer that came in the café will be girl while Chanhee bet it will be a boy. Unfortunately to Chanhee, after 10 minutes waiting, a girl wearing their high school uniform came in with a scrunched face probably because of the heat outside of the air conditioned building.

“I dare you to kiss that guy over there.” Chaeyeon pointed to the table which was occupied by a high school boy. He was not from their school, Chanhee could tell from the blazer that he wore even from the back.

“What?! Chaeyeon-ah are you crazy?”

“I am perfectly fine, Chanhee. You are the one who lost the bet. So, go do what loser should do! Hahahaha!” He and his twin liked to bet on something. It was something that they always do everywhere, everytime. Sometimes, the punishment was hard to do sometimes it was easy. But, according to the twins’ tradition, the loser must treat the winner their favorite ice cream’s flavor.

“Not involving skinship with another person, please.” Chanhee begged. He was never a fond of skinship with other people other than his families.

He saw no hope when Chaeyeon grinned from ear to ear and he swore he saw an evil glimpse in Chaeyeon’s eyes.

“Hee, nope! Now go go go! Kiss that guy on the cheeks and just say sorry afterwards!”

Chanhee can’t do anything when Chaeyeon already pushed him to the guy who was seating there alone with a sad looking on his face. Chanhee stunned when he saw the stranger’s face. It was Choi Jonghyun, the popular boy from Kyungnam High School. Chanhee had a crush on him since he saw the taller boy at the basketball tournament when their school competed each other. It was just a crush, a tiny little crush. But, why his face was sad? And why he has a bouquet of flowers in his hand?

“Fighting!” Chaeyeon whispered before she ran back to their table.

Crazy! How can I just kiss a stranger out of nowhere? People will think I am a crazy person. Oh Chaeyeon ya, why are you making me do strange things?

Chanhee sighed. He approached the stranger.

“Excuse me,” the guy turned his head to the source of direction and he felt a soft pair of lips landed on his right cheek. He looked at the stranger who just kissed him.

“I’m sorry to do this at you but I lost a bet with my twin over there and the loser had to kiss you. I am so sorry.” Chanhee bowed multiple times before he took the napkin and wiped Jonghyun’s cheek before he walked to his own table while biting his lips.

And the next day, Chanhee had a new classmate, named Choi Jonghyun.

** End of flashback **

 

After hearing the news, Jonghyun quickly called Chanhee. He doesn’t believe that his bestfriend agree to replace Chaeyeon’s place tomorrow. How could he be calm when he will marry to his own best friend tomorrow? It doesn’t make sense at all.

“What?” Chanhee asked as he accepted Jonghyun’s call.

“What are you thinking? I am your supposed to be brother in law, you idiot! I love Chaeyeon! Not you!” Jonghyun was mad. He wanted to marry Lee Chaeyeon, not Lee Chanhee. Heck, he was not even gay so why Chanhee agree to marry with him?

“So your mom told my mom that she already invited many business people. I only do what I have to do. Save our family’s dignity. Save your from media’s bad articles. Save your family’s company. Save my sister’s spot and not let anyone take you from her. Furthermore, your grandparents will be there tomorrow right? I am just helping you. Trust me.” Chanhee explained lazily. Honestly, he was tired. From two interviews, searching for Chaeyeon and now he had to deal with this crazy things.

“Are you sure, things will work out?” Jonghyun asked. He realised what a big sacrifice Chanhee had made to make everyone happy. He knew how Chanhee think. Although he was cold, but he won’t make his parents sad. The thought of his grandparents will be there at his wedding made him sick.

“Yes, I’m sure. But we need to promise each other something first. Tomorrow at early morning. Let’s meet at the usual cafe. I will wait you there.” Chanhee ended the call. He looked at the ceiling and let out a deep, big sigh. Honestly, he himself doesn’t know whether it was a good decision or not. Tomorrow, it was supposed to be a big, happy day for his family. He was thinking hardly about it until the dream dragged him into sleep.

 

 

 

Chanhee carefully opened the door and walked outside of the house. It was 7.30 a.m and it was really cold for Chanhee although he already wore a thick clothes. He walked to the cafe he mentioned about to Jonghyun and waited for him there. After ordered a hot coffee he took a seat near the big glass window. It was the cafe where Chanhee and Chaeyeon usually hang out after school and classes. It was also the cafe where they first met Jonghyun.

Jonghyun who just arrived came to his table and sat down.

“What promises that you wanted to talk about?”

“1. We will not stay in the same bedroom.

2. I will have my freedom. I can go everywhere I want without asking you permission .

3. If I happened to meet someone that I like, I can go date freely.

4. You can’t cheat because once Chaeyeon is back, we will divorce and you will marry her.

5. We can’t fall in love to each other.”

“Wow. That’s many. But I agree with all of that. My mom already bought an apartment and it has 3 bedroom. You can take one. Your freedom is all yours. You can date anyone you like. I won’t cheat on Chaeyeon because you know yourself how much I love her. And lastly we definitely won’t fall in love with each other.” Jonghyun agreed. He wanted to laugh at the last condition. But Chanhee was serious at that time and he don’t want to make him more angry.

“Good, now you can go I just want to enjoy my life as a single person more before we are tied.” Chanhee smiled but his smile never reached his eyes. Jonghyun nodded. Silently, he prayed nothing bad happened between them.

 

“Oh Lee Chanhee, where were you? I am so worried. I thought you were gone as well!” his mom dramatically exclaimed once Chanhee entered the house. It was 9a.m and the wedding ceremony will start at 12 noon.

“I just went to take a walk mom. After this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter