01 Preparation

The Wrong Twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mom!  Chanhee doesn’t want to come with me to the boutique!” Chaeyeon said to her mom.  Her brother kicked her out from his room as soon as she forced him to dress up to accompany her to the boutique. Aish, whats wrong with his brother?

“What’s wrong, Lee Chaeyeon?” her mom asked when she saw her daughter pouting like a duck. She sighed. Probably the twins are fighting again.

“I just want Chanhee to accompany me to the dress fitting but he doesn’t want to go with me!” the eldest child pouted.

Her mom sighed. She has a twin. The eldest was Lee Chaeyeon and the younger was Lee Chanhee. Although they were twins but they are completely opposite. Lee Chaeyeon was a cheerful girl. She always has smile on her face. She also likes to talks a lot since they were kids which make her the favourable twins between both of them. Unlike Lee Chaeyeon, Lee Chanhee was the unfavourable twin. He rarely smile and he doesn’t like to talk. Since they were children, Chaeyeon will capture the eldest hearts with her bubbly personalities. They also liked to argue... a lot which make the parents had headache. Sometimes, they even argued about the remote control for television or someone finished the other's snacks.

“I will come with you. Let him take a rest, Chaeyeon-ah. His paper just finished this morning.”

“But mom, I want Chanhee to see my wedding dress. He is my brother, I want him to feel happy for me too.”

“Of course he is happy with your wedding, what are you talking nonsense about? Come on, let’s go to your dress fitting.”

 

Chanhee who heard all of the conversation behind his closed door sighed. His sister must have thought that he doesn’t love her but the truth is he loves his sister so much. Since they were little, he will take his sister side whenever his sister fought with the other girls. He protected her when the driver bus wanted to molest her.

He walked slowly to his study table and continued studying. He failed one subject on his last year of university and neither his family knew about it. Let’s face the truth here, he is not the brilliant and pretty Lee Chaeyeon who easily pass the most difficult subject. He had to retest the paper this Monday before the faculties calculate the grade. His professor was kind enough to let him retest because he knew Chanhee could do better than D.

A freaking bold D!

He also knew he can do at least B so that’s why he must study hard to achieve at least B. After a few minutes, his phone rang. ChangJonghyun. His sister’s fiance that happened to be his one of the close friends. He picked up the call.

“Hey, does your sister already go to the dress fitting?”

“Yeah. Why don’t you just call her instead of asking me?” Oops, forgot to tell you that Chanhee is not a friendly person eventhough to his closest friends.

“Haha I just want to annoy you. No. Actually, I have surprise for her at your backyard so it’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter